Lance = ?????

Gobbo

I must dis-agree with the original post - pricks are useful things. Must also add that just because my money ends up at a different charity and not the LAF, there is no need to run me down.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if the food was any good, i'd be more upset if i paid a fortune and got crappy food.

I actually find it quite arrogant that the boy and his father EXPECTED Lance to say Yes... and even more arrogant that some prick decides to start a thread about it

Closed event' date=' stand in line, take out your wallet hand over cash, thank you sir snappy snap snap. Simple really
[/quote']Well said GoLefty Clap

Whatever FFS, he's a celeb because of adoring cycling fans.

Sorry, if he hasn't got time for guys who have supported JAG his hosts for a quick photo, sorry IMHO no time for him...

He's not public property.

There's just not enough hours in the day, if he had to pose for a pic each time someone asks. The fact that he waved and greeted people along the route, makes him the man.

Anyone know if the food was any good' date=' i'd be more upset if i paid a fortune and got crappy food.

[/quote']

Man! cant imagine how much some of these guys would have whinged if the food was not good.  Or the chair was not comfy.  Heaven forbid the waitress' skirt was too long.....

they pay so much money to go there and then try and convince the world that he is in fact actaully an idiot....

dont like the show, dont buy the tickets and get back to your life, coz obviously you are perfect.....

No!! He's been one for a lot longer.......Stage 18 of the 2004 TDF made him a prick in my eyes!!!

Yet yesterday he didn't have a problem when random people took photos of him whilst out on his ride. Funny how people just change from one day to the next...

But it must be because he hates kids! That's also the reason why he spent his entire morning yesterday at a local primary school...

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Once upon a time in the 80's a young fan rushed up to Keith Richards as he was leaving a concert and asked him to autograph his new Strat.

Keith grabbed the guitar and jumped in the back of the limo which pulled away from the curb.The fan ran after the car banging on the window and asking for his Strat back.

Keef wound down the window and said F**k *ff and buy yourself another one !

Once upon a time in the 80's a young fan rushed up to Keith Richards as he was leaving a concert and asked him to autograph his new Strat.

Keith grabbed the guitar and jumped in the back of the limo which pulled away from the curb.The fan ran after the car banging on the window and asking for his Strat back.

Keef wound down the window and said F**k *ff and buy yourself another one !

LOL At least KR had an excuse... Mind bending drugs.

Anyone who knows Lance personally will know why what happened. I mean Lance is Lance and if you know him that well why all this gossip.

Anyone know him because I for sure don't?LOL

Guest coenie

No!! He's been one for a lot longer.......Stage 18 of the 2004 TDF made him a prick in my eyes!!!

Why? More detail...

I got a pic of a real hero at the launch of the '08 Absa Cape Epic - went up to Mr Gary Fisher and asked if we could stand in line for photo's - he didn't hesitate - he even put down his drink to oblige - took pics at our table - who's Lance when you've got Mr Fisher??

You are kidding I loved that move, Simeoni asked for it IMO

And I have also never refused anybody when they ask for my signed photos . Even not Nancy who asks me everytime she sees me gets a cold shoulder !! So WTF is this Lance dude anyway ?

Guest Big H
I must dis-agree with the original post - pricks are useful things. Must also add that just because my money ends up at a different charity and not the LAF' date=' there is no need to run me down. [/quote']

...... but it is OK for you to call people bigot's

I must dis-agree with the original post - pricks are useful things. Must also add that just because my money ends up at a different charity and not the LAF' date=' there is no need to run me down. [/quote']

...... but it is OK for you to call people bigot's

Yes.