Hijacker killed

Mr. G

Hijackers of this thread you are warnedLOL

ocram' date=' it's so funny that you say that... because I had the exact same thought. The irony of hijacking a hijacking thread.....

I hope I don't get 17 rounds Stern%20Smile
[/quote'] Hope notLOL enjoy da weeekend

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just came back of News24, theres an Article  'a Gun won't protect you', oi, that went south quickly.... LOL

Im just so upset I cant see the pic of the b@stards dead!!

Joe Louw - you are a retard. The fact that some guy managed to kill 2 of the blokes is an absolute miracle and he is nothing short of a hero.

These criminals are destroying our country and my home and are forcing people to leave and families to be split up.

Yes its harsh, but its also harsh when one of these @ssholes rocks up with a gun and expects you to hand over what you have worked so damn hard for, and because he is underprivledged he thinks he has a right to steal it.

These no good, no tax paying @ssholes should stop whining and have a look at living conditions in a place like India where people take a cr@p on the street. If that were the case there is reason to complain. They live in townships and get water, elec and some type of sewerage system for free, mahala!!! We all pay for that with our taxes.

So in conclusion, stop being such a toss and join me in toasting to the hero from Benoni!!!

GOOD SHOT!

Im just so upset I cant see the pic of the b@stards dead!!

Joe Louw - you are a retard. The fact that some guy managed to kill 2 of the blokes is an absolute miracle and he is nothing short of a hero.

..........................................So in conclusion' date=' stop being such a toss and join me in toasting to the hero from Benoni!!! GOOD SHOT![/quote']

So sorry Zula that you are upset; I must indeed be a retard as I cant see  your point.

I'm glad armed robbers are shot dead and yes, the guy is a hero.

If you pm Bumpngrind you can find the pictures or the link.

But maybe its tough to do so much typing with trailing knuckles?

DR - fair enough standpoint.

Keep the picture ' date=' get high res ones please . WTF do you other people think you are to try and force your sh*tty view on us ? if you don't like it then f-off[/quote']

Can you direct me to where anyone tried to force any view on anyone else... I missed that page

Joe is obviously your friend, but let me tell you that this is the 2nd time he has carried on and on apposing my opinion, why does he just not walk away from the discussion hours ago?

wow. a triple of the worst kind of human gets some justice, and it seems to me that those threatened equally by these animals turn on each other.

No wonder criminals have it so good: when something must be done, everyone warms the bench. When it comes to the results of justice being meted out, those demanding justice berate each other that it happened.

?

Honestly, that's just so FUBAR.

Capricorn2010-05-21 11:41:11

I love it, shoot the hijacker, shoot the robber can be our song !

Having had a pistol to my back twice I would not hesitate dealing out some 'Benoni' justice...

Guest Agteros

Keep the picture ' date=' get high res ones please . WTF do you other people think you are to try and force your sh*tty view on us ? if you don't like it then f-off[/quote']

Can you direct me to where anyone tried to force any view on anyone else... I missed that page

Joe is obviously your friend, but let me tell you that this is the 2nd time he has carried on and on apposing my opinion, why does he just not walk away from the discussion hours ago?

So what if somebody enters in a bit of a debate with somebody else? this same attitude exhibited by hubsters is exactly the same thuggy attitude that is disliked in the thugs trying to ruin our country.

Just because somebody dares to have the audacity to oppose you, and have an counter argument / dissimilar point of view does not make that same person fair game in a witch hunting exercise.

But then we all know that the hub is run on the same principals as a gang, where he who wields the biggest gun think they have the rule. Free speech and independent thinking is just not tolerated here. Quite a bit like a pre-primary school ground.

Reason enough not to frequent the place at all, never mind more often.

All that happens on teh hub

1. People selling stuff (classifieds in disguise)

2. People fighting with other people

Topics rarely covered:

1. Cycling

This place has definitely lost its appeal as it has been run over by a bunch of barbarians- / thug- like personas.

You know what, there are plenty of other threads- baby girl that was attacked, hot half naked babes and more. Why did you not complain about those ?Joe is just keen on opposing anything and everything to be abrasive and controversial!

I'm glad I started this thread and it seems 99% of our hubbers feel thr same!

Guest Agteros

You know what' date=' there are plenty of other threads- baby girl that was attacked, hot half naked babes and more. Why did you not complain about those ?Joe is just keen on opposing anything and everything to be abrasive and controversial!

I'm glad I started this thread and it seems 99% of our hubbers feel thr same!
[/quote']

Mr.G:

By so flippantly quoting baby Marzaan's assault I infer that you are not related to her, and are just using her to score some cheap points... 'nuff said about that.

The way that other thread has grown in page count makes it quite obvious that going out against it will be futile. In any case I doubt that the people called each other names and were involved in degenerative infantile arguments on those threads. Oh, since I am not on the hub that much any more, why not enlighten me if so?

Can you please substantiate you claim to 99% backing for your point of few? Hint: Maybe start a poll?

Joe Low:

Since when have you become rude and abrasive? Perhaps Mr. G

needs an introduction to TNT1 and a few others.

Calm down Mr G.

I've taken a lot of abuse today over a fairly simple opinion expressed very calmly, that I dont like a lot of crime threads on the Hub and I dont want to see dead bodies with blood. Especially when its not cycling related.

Frail's leg was bad enough.

You have plenty of support for your view and lots of guys calling me lots of names - so you win, if you like.  Why carry on?

Joe Low2010-05-21 13:28:25

DID YOU NOT READ NANCY'S POST ABOUT NOT GETTING ANY HUGS AT TRANSBAVIAANS???  Ouch

Based on the amount of pages on this post it looks like this is taken as the "Happy" post of the week on the Hub. LOL

I reported the thread' date=' in case it gets pulled and anyone wondered why

[/quote']

F$ck off you twat. This has made my day. These bastards should all be killed!!! Wait until they're at your driveway ready to take you out. You'll sh%t your pants and cry for your mommy.

?

Reported this thread..... WTF!!!

?

I'm amazed at the level of anger & malevolence a different point of view gets met with. I think it reflects pretty badly to be honest.

?

?

?

I've reported you for being a complete and utter useless idiot unfit to provide intelligent content to this site. Be gone.

The irony in that last post has me crying with laughter.