Is Cancellara a motorbike?

hippo

TEAM STATEMENT

Team Saxo Bank rejects all insinuations and accusations that have been made in the media regarding Fabian Cancellara's alleged use of an electric motor in his bike. Team Saxo Bank is strongly opposed to any form of cheating and there is absolutely no truth to this story. There was not and never has been a motor in any Team Saxo Bank rider's bike.

In principle, Team Saxo Bank does not comment on rumours. However, with the irresponsible distribution of this story and related video, a myth has been developed that needs to be addressed. We will not participate in the furthering of this story and find the marketing platform now created for the engine manufacturer completely out of place and unwarranted. We are confident that the majority of those people who have come across this video see if for exactly what it is, a creative, amateur artist's attempt to express a purely hypothetical idea that has not basis of fact or truth. It is a work of fiction, disguised as documentary.

We regret if this has led anyone to view Team Saxo Bank in a negative way and we are deeply offended by the questioning of Fabian Cancellara's integrity, character and abilities. Fabian possesses incredible ability and talent and is a true professional. Fabian has provided Team Saxo Bank and cycling fans the world over with countless memorable victories and tremendous performances. Fabian's victories in Ronde van Vlaanderen and Paris-Roubaix embody everything that is beautiful about our sport, strength, endurance, suffering, passion, drama and teamwork. Fabian's victories are the result of dedication, hard work and sacrifice as well as his unique ability to rise to the occasion when striving to reach his goals. We are confident that the public can see through the nonsense this myth has presented and respect Fabian for what he is. A true Champion.

There will be no further Team comment on this situation as we feel the insinuations do not warrant further time or energy.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, I have corrected the statement

?TEAM STATEMENT

Fabian's victories are the result of dedication' date=' hard work and drugs as well as his unique ability to rise to the occasion when striving to reach his goals. We are confident that the public can see through the nonsense this myth has presented and respect Fabian for what he is. A true Champion.

There will be no further Team comment on this situation as we feel the insinuations do not warrant further time or energy.

[/quote']

I reckon it is true. Fabian is using some kind of motor. Not too long ago I saw two documentaries where a dude, who so happened to be a boy genius entered MIT to study mechatronic engineering, with a severe heart injury enigineered and developed a electromagnetic pulse generator (arc reactor) to power his heart and other amazing gizmos. Just google Tony Stark or Stark Industries if you dont believe me...

Enjoyed this comment from the above page.

?

<DIV =com><SPAN>Kevin</SPAN> - 06/01/10 - 6:38pm

Next we?ll be seeing close-up underwater video of Michael Phelp?s speedo' date=' showing tiny mechanical swim fins powering him to Olympic gold medals

[/quote']

Dude, if Phelp's is cheating then let him be.

NO WAY I am not going to be looking at any close ups of his speedo.

Dude' date=' if Phelp's is cheating then let him be.
NO WAY I am not going to be looking at any close ups of his speedo. [/quote']

while you might not be willing to conduct the pre- and post-race inspection i think we can agree that there will be numerous other willing takers...

Dude' date=' if Phelp's is cheating then let him be. NO WAY I am not going to be looking at any close ups of his speedo. [/quote']

?

while you might not be willing to conduct the pre- and post-race inspection i think we can agree that there will be numerous other willing takers...

You can "slowpoke" him all you want man..... just leave me out of that thread though smiley11.gif

It's easy to see if Cancellara is using a motorbike or not. Does the bike have a number plate on? If not, it's a motorbike, if yes, it is not.

It's easy to see if Cancellara is using a motorbike or not. Does the bike have a number plate on? If not' date=' it's a motorbike, if yes, it is not.[/quote']

Yet the topic is : Is Cancerella a motorbike? LOLLOLLOL