Cycle Lab Web/Online Store

AuctionLamb

Now there's a RED HOT deal....'Maxxis CrossMark UST' tyres 2.1 selling for R275 each.

When I saw it I went like "what?!"...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw it I went like "what?!"...

Me aswell. Going thru later to NorthGate to see if there's any stock left. Will be nice to have a spare set.

Nice, but I phoned the Cycle Lab online store in CT, inquiring about the stock & price on Maxxis UST tyres. I was told that if I went to their store in JHB or Centurion, the store was "obligated" to give me (the customer) the same price as on the site......mmmmm. When I visited the store, the manager said "they're crazy to think they'll offer the same prices as the online store." Now it sounds like the franchisors may be in for a "surprise" ?? Let the PRICE BATTLE begin...VIVA Online. VIVA Better Prices!

Hi hubbers

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Jimivaughn. We apologise for any confusion caused and we have sent you a PM with regards to your query.

The Cycle Lab Online Store will have online-specific prices that might not be available in our retail outlets.

Kind regards

Cycle Lab Online Store

If you go in store, are the prices different?

I had to laugh at the page reference " Shopping Cart/Cycle Lab", clearly I read " Shopping Cartel/Cycle Lab". Anyhoo good luck guys.

I had to laugh at the page reference " Shopping Cart/Cycle Lab", clearly I read " Shopping Cartel/Cycle Lab". Anyhoo good luck guys.

:lol: :lol:

So finally !!!!! local bike shops are waking up and re-definning how they do business, instead of moaning and crying how much they losing to CEC & CRC and trying to justify their "fixed" (sic) high prices. WELL DONE guys - pity you didn't wake up 3 - 4 years ago.

Ja, cheaper than CWC (R350) - that is impressive for Cyclelab.

Just had a look at the complete bikes price list...nothing impressive there :(

Nice site but still looks like they aiming at the richer guys. :(

These days it is hard to find a poor cyclist... ;)

But how on earth can they offer "better" prices online than in their stores? Then they must either stop trading, or get a completely new name. It boils down to UNETHICAL behaviour and (to quote RacingSnail)Shopping Cartel/Cycle Lab probably says it all.

Do you think they would get upset if you ordered online at the cheaper price, and then asked for delivery to their own shop...for you to collect at your leasure? While you are there you can show the walk in customers how they are getting ripped.