Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

As requested, some pics of my steel Single Speed Rigid Trek Gary Fisher Sawyer ~ 20 year anniversary special edition.

Fitted with a Gates pulleys + carbon belt drive (it came out with a split-able frame and Sram X-7 groupo), Chris King headset and Loaded wheel-set + Hope II hubs + Maxxis Ardent 2.4 tekkies (wheels were hand-build by Anton at Summit Cycles). Weighs about 12 kg, apparently the grade of steel is similar to the steel they use to make the barrels of guns...so it's not as light as e.g. Ritchey Pro-logic or Reynolds 853 tubing.

I ride her almost every day during the week as she gives me a great workout with almost no maintenance costs :w00t: Will get some close ups as soon as I have time to give her a wash as she mostly stays dirty :)

Now that is schmaart!! :drool:   :drool:   

That is a collectors item!.  :thumbup:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is schmaart!! :drool: :drool:

That is a collectors item!. :thumbup:

O yes, VERY collectable because limited numbers were manufactured and only one of three in the country that i know of:

Nic White has the previous year's model and Nic Lemond same model as mine in a large (mine is medium size).

Here's a short video of a walk around from my Instagram https://instagram.com/p/BMnepOOBVTB/

As requested, some pics of my steel Single Speed Rigid Trek Gary Fisher Sawyer ~ 20 year anniversary special edition.

Fitted with a Gates pulleys + carbon belt drive (it came out with a split-able frame and Sram X-7 groupo), Chris King headset and Loaded wheel-set + Hope II hubs + Maxxis Ardent 2.4 tekkies (wheels were hand-build by Anton at Summit Cycles). Weighs about 12 kg, apparently the grade of steel is similar to the steel they use to make the barrels of guns...so it's not as light as e.g. Ritchey Pro-logic or Reynolds 853 tubing.

I ride her almost every day during the week as she gives me a great workout with almost no maintenance costs :w00t: Will get some close ups as soon as I have time to give her a wash as she mostly stays dirty :)

is that the sheriff's old ride ?

is that the sheriff's old ride ?

Nope, just the wheel-set (got it at a steal from him ;) )

Edited by nathrix ® ©™

• 4 weeks later...

I am so offended by the fugly bar that I will drop a Niner bar at Mikes for you tomorrow.

Sies man.

At least offer me a Lynskey titanium one to match the one on my SS

Hey, beggars can't be choosers.

When your ship comes in you can buy her a Ti one and give the Niner one to a derserving home. At least it is better that what you ar expecting her to ride with at the moment.