Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-26680-0-09561000-1390376132_thumb.jpg

Took my "new favorite" bike out yesterday for the first ride. What a jol, and have a feeling the dual sus AM bike is going to get some rest.

I have the same problem as Hairy with getting used to a hard tail again, but really enjoyed the geometry of the Cotic.

I just need to sort the brakes out, remove some more wheel stickers, convert to tubeless and then I'll be happy (for a while anyway).

Best Wheel stickers for that bikes wheels would be no stickers at all ... keep it black on black on black

First ride with the new SS on Table Mountain this morning .... I knew my gear ratio was wrong and would be a bit tough. I did not realise that the ratio would be so wrong and be so tough!

The bike is really buttery in the rough and agile, she just pics up speed so quickly .... now I just need to refine my riding skills/style again to accommodate a hardtail vs a 160mm travel AM frame.

Lots to fiddle with on the bike still and lots to learn

Honestly, my Ragley is just about matching my downhill times set on my Intense. It has taught me to be much smoother and to be more efficient and to pump more trail features in order to increase speed. I now know that I should carry more speed with the DS down the rough stuff. Just makes you better rider IMO.

If I have temporarily made my SS into a 1x9 am I ethically obliged to remove all posts and photographs previous contributed to this thread?

If I have temporarily made my SS into a 1x9 am I ethically obliged to remove all posts and photographs previous contributed to this thread?

no, it is ok. You can leave the pics but I think you should be banned form the hub :whistling:

Edited by flat29

should have kept quiet....

i would not tell a soul if i did that....

should have kept quiet....

i would not tell a soul if i did that....

in fact i'll probably ride with a disguise....

The guilt was getting to me, and the fact that the gears felt good.

Disguise .... won't work, the bike it too cool not to be noticed and recognised :P

Edited by Hairy

Deserter!! :whistling:

There is a nice On-One SS ring being sent to me via a certain hubber and there is a tensioner I need to pickup then back to work on a 32x18t SS .... till then though :)

Unfriend.