It's raining, its pouring....

Mojoman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned out to be a nice sunny afternoon in Joburg. Sun still out, blue sky, but raining again!

Still raining here in Durbs. Just got up here from CT for our christmas holidays... Looking pretty glum at the moment!

Gonna be like this for at least another 4 days :( Hopefully your holiday gets some sun in

Spent three hours in tokai this morning. Bit of a chilly wind to start with, but turned out to be a perfect day. Bliss. :thumbup:

The sun, she is finally out!! Had an awesome ride this morning out in Magalies! :thumbup:

Unfortunately I think I left my legs at home after not riding for over a week! :angry:

Come on guys, it can't be that bad. It could have been cold as well. Saw these guys riding down the street today:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5168/5268539673_7257b984a0.jpg

;)

Well on Thursday (the 16th) I got on the N1 and went north. Luckily I got on at 14th as Maraisburg was flooded. All I can say it the engineers who designed the road or the builders needs to pay back what they were payed. The water just does not drain. Alot of places there were pools of water not going anywhere.

Another 26mm yesterday, forecast was for 6mm! I made it home with about 3 minutes to spare before a huge hailstorm came through! Got lucky! Looks like a wet Christmas for us!

post-12678-0-46190600-1292826838.jpg