EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2015 CANNONDALE-GARMIN PRO CYCLING TEAM LAUNCH TO BE STREAMED LIVE ON CANNONDALE.COM

The 2015 Cannondale-Garmin Pro Cycling team launch will be available via Cannondale.com. Media, athletes, bike dealers and celebrities from around the world will descend upon the world-renowned IAC building in NYC on January 7th for the launch, and now fans can join in on the excitement online.

The live-stream of the presentation will allow fans from around the world to experience the energy of the team leading into the 2015 season.

The live online coverage will feature attendee arrivals, introductions, interviews with members of the 2015 Cannondale-Garmin Pro Cycling team, and the much-anticipated unveiling of the team’s official 2015 kit.

Representing the 2015 team at the launch will be: Andrew Talansky, Ben King, Dan Martin, Davide Formolo, Joe Dombrowski and Ted King; along with CEO Jonathan Vaughters.

WHEN:
Wednesday, Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:35 pm EST

WHERE:
Access the presentation at www.cannondale.com/nam_en/cannondale-garmin-team-launch.

2015 Cannondale-Garmin Pro Cycling Jersey 07f06569-3439-4d0f-bee4-dafea9907cc3.jpe 555db770-78dd-4e15-a5d7-b9328060945a.jpe

Cannondale-Garmin Pro Cycling today unveiled its much-anticipated 2015 team kit from technical clothing supplier, Castelli.

The kit was introduced to much acclaim to dealers, fans, celebrities and media at tonight’s team launch event in New York City. Featuring a new color scheme of green and black to reflect new partner, Cannondale, the kit retains its signature argyle – a staple of owner, Slipstream Sports.

"2015 represents the biggest step forward in Castelli’s pro equipment since we started with Slipstream in 2011,” said Andrea Peron, Castelli’s race performance director. “We’ve concentrated our efforts on improving comfort and aerodynamics with a new short, and making sure the team has a competitive advantage in any adverse weather conditions. There are 11 new garments in the team’s equipment line-up, each one the result of development with the riders and staff as well as Castelli’s internal research.”

You can read the full press release at slipstreamsports.com

There you go Dale - you now know what kit to get - I like it !!

Edited by nickc

Those jerseys look cool hey

The back design is unique, making it quite recognizable in the peloton from the heli-cam

Yeah I like the distinguishable helicopter green shoulders ;)

Looks awesome.

My new favourite team.

:thumbup:  ;) 

Me too!

Peter Sagan would have looked real cool with the POC helmet...his charatcher for Le TOur would have been something from transformers  :P