Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I love watching endurance races and once watched 20 hrs of a Le Mans, but this virtual stuff I can't stand. Watched the first 20 minutes of this year's addition and fell asleep.

ivew also never been A fan of virtual racing but something about the real drivers doing the virtual races changes it for me , tonight is that last virtual GP and I can't wait to watch 

interesting also that wiht essentially equal cars albon and russel give le clerc A really hard time

I love watching endurance races and once watched 20 hrs of a Le Mans, but this virtual stuff I can't stand. Watched the first 20 minutes of this year's addition and fell asleep.

I watched it here and there just because there was not much else on and I was still keen to watch. But It was just weird. I must say it looked real, at times I could not tell it was "fake".

Rumour has it that Mugello will join this year's F1 calendar, and that Imola is pushing very hard to make it an Italian triple-header. I might actually tune in this year...

Rumour has it that Mugello will join this year's F1 calendar, and that Imola is pushing very hard to make it an Italian triple-header. I might actually tune in this year...

There are some interesting stats about top speeds at Mugello of F1 vs MotoGP

There are some interesting stats about top speeds at Mugello of F1 vs MotoGP

Are there official top speeds for F1 at Mugello though? It's never held a race, and from what I could find only Ferrari test there.

Mugello is such a beautiful flowing layout though, I can't even imagine the forces the drivers must go through in all the combination esses. And then up through Arrabiata 1 and 2. It's gonna be glorious!

Are there official top speeds for F1 at Mugello though? It's never held a race, and from what I could find only Ferrari test there.

Mugello is such a beautiful flowing layout though, I can't even imagine the forces the drivers must go through in all the combination esses. And then up through Arrabiata 1 and 2. It's gonna be glorious!

Going over the front straight yump should be interesting at least.....

Those Pink Mercs are going to cause a few headaches for the top teams.

Perez is looking very strong and Stroll would have been 4th if he wasn't so scrappy in the final sector.

Those Pink Mercs are going to cause a few headaches for the top teams.

Perez is looking very strong and Stroll would have been 4th if he wasn't so scrappy in the final sector.

was thinking the same

but ferrari tho 

look piss slow today and then seb puts in a decent lap near the end , all their talk of being slow and all the speculation of them sandbagging 

would be spectactular if seb took it as A final goodbye to the sport while ham and verstappen are left scratching their heads 

one can dream  :rolleyes: