Formula 1...

'Dale

Alonso back.....

Bout the most exciting thing to happen in F1 and he won’t do much cept whine I suspect.

I'm glad about that. I'm a big fan of him and Renault but I think his time has passed. He'll bring excitement to the races, though.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alonso back.....

Bout the most exciting thing to happen in F1 and he won’t do much cept whine I suspect.

He must know something about the car that others don't, then again maybe that's why Ric chose to stay.......

I don't understand the logic. Why not put Guanyu Zhou into the seat. Renault are backing the Uni-Vertuosi team and Zhou looked head and shoulders above anyone else in the F2 field.

As a marketing strategy Zhou would help Renault in the China market.

Alonso is just grumpy

Would love to see an alonso / max tussle..... and esp off the track....2 hot heads only spells good viewing

Would love to see an alonso / max tussle..... and esp off the track....2 hot heads only spells good viewing

They won't be seeing much of each other on track unless when Max laps Nando

So amazing to see Mclaren killing it as a team again! The went from a 8/9 finish which if was renault or Pink Mercedes ended in a 4 lap battle and maybe just swopping the order at best. Instead, Carlos gave Lando 2 DRS zones, pulled over perfectly and dived in for softs and a fastest lap that put him onto a open track. 

Team went from 4+2 =6 points to 10+2+1 = 13 points, more than double the points! 

They really sort our their pitstops though

Renault have lodged an official complaint against the Pink Mercs.

I thought the FIA had given the design the red light

oooops green light

Edited by Baldrick

This time it's about the brake ducts, because Merc stopped supplying them with the ducting for this year, so they're apparently adapting old designs in or redesigning theirs now. Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

oooops green light

Its apparently over brake ducts that are NOT like Mercedes, otherwise Mercedes would have been in trouble last year

I wonder if Sainz is secretly wanting to try get out of the Ferrari deal? :ph34r:

In all honesty, as a financial decision its worth it. Regardless of the car there will be so much Merch sales and other side hustles he will be sorted. (Even if the Ferrari was the fastest on the grid it would not matter as your team mate LeCrash would dive bomb you anyway)

Binoto gone.

Becoming like football

I can't find any articles, so who has replaced him?