Formula 1...

'Dale

Great quali. Hulk third.

However I read that 5 teams have appealed the sanction of racing point.

77 and 44 take each other out at the first corner. Hulk wins to get first podium. Other teams appeal victory.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ai I wish Seb could've celebrated his achievement today in better circumstances , he and Lewis are now the Only two drivers to belong to A Very exclusive club 

Kimi also became the F1 driver to cover the most distance in F1 racing ever 

Lewis got something but he gets everything so  yawn 

Max is wringing that car's neck and barely gets close 

Good weekend for 

Tracing point and McLaren otherwise 

Woah. Only two cars that weren't lapped???

If that doesn't show something is wrong then I don't know.

Look at MotoGP, their rules allow for a much fairer playing field. 5 manufacturers, all able to win on a given Sunday. EVEN the satellite teams. F1 is broken, has been for some time now.

If that doesn't show something is wrong then I don't know.

Look at MotoGP, their rules allow for a much fairer playing field. 5 manufacturers, all able to win on a given Sunday. EVEN the satellite teams. F1 is broken, has been for some time now.

Ja, the Merc is far ahead, but the midfield battle is excellent at the moment. I don't really pay attention to the Mercs, unless Bottas beats Hammy or if they don't finish. 

In the 80's it was McLaren, the 90's Williams, 00's was Ferrari now it's Mercedes.

There will always be a dominant team

Teams have lost the ability to test so the catch up to Mercedes is minimal. Ferrari had Luca Badoer doing thousands of laps testing just to see if a wheel nut that was 1 gram lighter was more efficient.

2021 will be a repeat of this year, so let's fast forward the season and look forward to 2022.