Formula 1...

'Dale

I see they removed the astro from the outside of the curbs and just painted it green.

They have also added a lot more barriers in front of walls etc that would prevent a crash like last year. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 of the slowest 8 have Ferrari engines in FP2. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I wish the FIA would let us know what was done to make the engine such a complete dud.

6 of the slowest 8 have Ferrari engines in FP2. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I wish the FIA would let us know what was done to make the engine such a complete dud.

F1 tech forums are pretty convinced it was a Loophole somewhere around ERS power delivery per lap. You’ll recall that there were rumors as far back as 2018 about ferrari’s battery packs and how much power they were delivering. All speculation obviously But it would explain why ferrari currently claim to not have any ‘party modes’ for quali etc...they had nothing with regards to ICE extra power via modes and were getting it all from electricity.... Edited by morneS555

seeing the ferrari cars do so poorly makes me weap 

Dan was looking very fast and it sounded to me like they though he might edge Max for 3rd with A tow on his last quali lap , the lap was aborted tho 

this is the closest i've come to stopping the torture. ive been a 'religious' fan of this sport since the late 80s (basically as far back as i can remember as a kid)....and i just cant anymore. And to think we are stuck with another 1.5y of this specific bullsh1t???? 

suffice to say, if the partymode ban doesnt close up the field by monza....i'll be taking a break from this crap 'til 2022.

F1 is broken, been saying it for the last 2 years.

The rules are just not allowing for an even playing field.

Again I use MotoGP as an example where on any given day 15 riders on 4 different machines COULD win.

I hope they allow teams to use whatever tyre brand that works for their car like years back. I doubt that would happen though as I am sure the tyre sponsor pays FIA a pretty penny for that collusion.

Does motogp also have a single brand tyre supplier?

I hope they allow teams to use whatever tyre brand that works for their car like years back. I doubt that would happen though as I am sure the tyre sponsor pays FIA a pretty penny for that collusion.

Does motogp also have a single brand tyre supp

MotoGP has a single tyre supplier (Michelin), as does WSBK (Pirelli). MotoGP also has a spec ECU too.

The tyres this year seem to be a bit iffy, a few duds if reports from riders are to be believed. They also changed the carcass which affects some bikes more than other but I wouldn't say that tyres have determined the championship for the last 5 years.

The spec ECU was controversial initially, they basically used the Ducati system,but these rules have been a game changer and the racing shows it.