Formula 1...

'Dale

I’ve been scrolling the comments on Twitter over the announcement. Please don’t ask why, I couldn’t tell you..

People are strange creatures. We preach that we should be accepting of all, regardless of differences. But then the moment someone has a belief different to their own then they are scorned. We expect others to embrace our beliefs and opinions yet we are not willing to do the same for them. How can I judge and then not expect to be judged myself...

Oh well, let’s see what excitement tomorrow brings.

I just dont think human rights abuses is just a difference. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bull need to sort out the backend of their car. It’s not going to have championship success if they cannot get the car to work for driver number two. The teams that have really had success are those who can develop a car that can be squeezed by their number one driver but still be fast as hell for driver two. As a team you have to have your second driver taking points away from others as well as making strategy harder for the other teams. Merc with Bottas, Ferrari with Reubens, Redbull with Webber

It is sad that there is even a term such as "number two driver". Where are the days where you had drivers competing for driver's WC and hardly anybody knew who won the constructors title? I think the last time that happened was Prost and Senna.

Before that, to name a few off the top of my head, Mario-Ronnie, Scheckter-Villeneuve, Villeneuve-Pironi (to be stolen by Rosberg after both of their tragedies), Prost-Lauda, Piquet-Mansell...

And you wonder why I hardly ever watch F1 nowadays.

It is sad that there is even a term such as "number two driver". Where are the days where you had drivers competing for driver's WC and hardly anybody knew who won the constructors title? I think the last time that happened was Prost and Senna.

Before that, to name a few off the top of my head, Mario-Ronnie, Scheckter-Villeneuve, Villeneuve-Pironi (to be stolen by Rosberg after both of their tragedies), Prost-Lauda, Piquet-Mansell...

And you wonder why I hardly ever watch F1 nowadays.

Any sport that has a team but there are individual winners...There’s ALWAYS a Number 2 !!

You think any different in Scott Racing with Nino and Kate? Or Trek with Golliwog? etc....

For sure, there are times when the balance is different but as Christian Horner says.. You cannot have two Roosters in the Hen house!!

I've heard Enzo Ferrari liked it when the drivers in his teams raced against each other. Fans would probably enjoy all out racing more., but with that you have problems like them taking each other out and then not having points for the constructors championship and the money that goes along with it. Guess it depends on what the team goals are.

* Not sure Nino & Kate is the best example, they don't compete in the same race, so they aren't true opponents in that sense.

I've heard Enzo Ferrari liked it when the drivers in his teams raced against each other. Fans would probably enjoy all out racing more., but with that you have problems like them taking each other out and then not having points for the constructors championship and the money that goes along with it. Guess it depends on what the team goals are.

* Not sure Nino & Kate is the best example, they don't compete in the same race, so they aren't true opponents in that sense.

I’m referring to Lars Forster and Andri Frischknecht

For all those that have gotten their knickers in a knot over the announcement of the Saudi GP, you do realize that the title sponsor of F1 since beginning of this year AND at least for the next four is Aramco right?

Just surprises me the sudden public outrage yet the partnership is already well established.

Open my polar flow app this morning and notice the load screen for the first time.

Great...now i’ll never reach my fitness goals...

Never be good enough, always be second best....

I’ll try and reinvent myself every year, but fail miserably...every single time. Ill end up being more boring than beige paint - drying.

I’ll always feel that I probably don't deserve to be where I am because someone else might actually be better than me...but hey, I am where I am because I choose to be a lapdog.

But hey...theres aways next time right? I can try...right? Maybe I’ll be allowed to try? Right ?

????????

post-64325-0-66060500-1604757726_thumb.jpeg

For all those that have gotten their knickers in a knot over the announcement of the Saudi GP, you do realize that the title sponsor of F1 since beginning of this year AND at least for the next four is Aramco right?

Just surprises me the sudden public outrage yet the partnership is already well established.

Don’t think Lewis & co have much say in sponsors.

Will be interesting to see if he races there.

More hypocricy from F1. They do race in some places that are not quite kosher now anyway.

Money talks. Simple as that

I’ve been scrolling the comments on Twitter over the announcement. Please don’t ask why, I couldn’t tell you..

People are strange creatures. We preach that we should be accepting of all, regardless of differences. But then the moment someone has a belief different to their own then they are scorned. We expect others to embrace our beliefs and opinions yet we are not willing to do the same for them. How can I judge and then not expect to be judged myself...

Oh well, let’s see what excitement tomorrow brings.

Let’s hope that Stefano Domenicali doesn’t read this, you might end up disassembled and boxed up like a post race F1 car. Oh wait, I think I got that a little wrong. Edited by Patchelicious

Open my polar flow app this morning and notice the load screen for the first time.

Great...now i’ll never reach my fitness goals...

Never be good enough, always be second best....

I’ll try and reinvent myself every year, but fail miserably...every single time. Ill end up being more boring than beige paint - drying.

I’ll always feel that I probably don't deserve to be where I am because someone else might actually be better than me...but hey, I am where I am because I choose to be a lapdog.

But hey...theres aways next time right? I can try...right? Maybe I’ll be allowed to try? Right ?

did he really post that ?

did he really post that ?

No.

That is just me saying that mr Bottas isn't exactly a poster child for personal achievement within the context of his f1 career...and that his presence on my polar flow app's loading screen could perhaps fill me with feelings of not wanting to try anymore haha .

So...he damn well could have said it if he was being honest with himself LOL.... 

No.

That is just me saying that mr Bottas isn't exactly a poster child for personal achievement within the context of his f1 career...and that his presence on my polar flow app's loading screen could perhaps fill me with feelings of not wanting to try anymore haha .

So...he damn well could have said it if he was being honest with himself LOL.... 

I like the guy so much and want so much for him and I don't even know why 

maybe its just when I compare him to his team mate that I hate  so much he just seems like A saint but he damn well needs to embrace some Nico rosberg