Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you on the sentiment, but realistically speaking, very unlikely.  They are virtually a new team and I can not recall that a new team in their first season won the WC ever.

I'm just hoping Seb is competitive again and in a year or two would then be in a position to challenge for the title.

It would be a very welcome miracle if he can pull it off in 2021.

Ummm Brawn did an even bigger turn around to win 100% of their constructors challenges and WC driver championships.

Yes forgot about that.  Sorry, correction, my mistake it happened once.

I did not see there was a second page and a Brawn fan, even got hats etc that season from the races!!

They did buy the Honda F1 effort which basically needed a decent engine though..............

and not to mention  that the "brawn GP" Honda car was at the time rumoured to have been the most expensive f1 car ever produced lol. Honda went all out. Why Brawn probably was so confident and willing to spend his own money to "buy" the team.

He had a hard time at Ferrari it seems....

(to be fair to him, rumors are he is busy with implants on that part lol) Guess Lewis referred him. Lewis till this day denies he has implants aparently...he credits hi's vegan diet and lifestyle lol. But who can forget how he ended that season basically bold and pitch up at winter testing with a full head of hair. 

post-64325-0-96555700-1611825701_thumb.png

Edited by morneS555

(to be fair to him, rumors are he is busy with implants on that part lol) Guess Lewis referred him. Lewis till this day denies he has implants aparently...he credits hi's vegan diet and lifestyle lol. But who can forget how he ended that season basically bold and pitch up at winter testing with a full head of hair. 

Must be the helmet rubbing off the hair and it recovering during the off season :P

You see it is this type of crap.......

Edited by Patchelicious

Thats something I didn't need to see today

Saw someone on twitter call him Sebalding Vettal.

Where are you betting?

I looked at BWIN - I'm not even sure we are allowed to used that site - shows you how much I know.  But there is a calculator there which shows how many Euro you could win if you bet....

I am really keen, but will need to see what site is legit.

I looked at BWIN - I'm not even sure we are allowed to used that site - shows you how much I know.  But there is a calculator there which shows how many Euro you could win if you bet....

I am really keen, but will need to see what site is legit.

So - my cards are on the table - R500 on Vettel being 2021 F1 Champ.  101/1........

www.gbets.co.za

So - my cards are on the table - R500 on Vettel being 2021 F1 Champ. 101/1........

www.gbets.co.za

Think I'll join you on that

What's the odds for Lewis just for sh#ts and giggles

Think I'll join you on that

What's the odds for Lewis just for sh#ts and giggles

It's low - 1.0-something/1