SL7

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Some of my beauties of the past year. I know I have a problem don't worry I am speaking to my local dealer [emoji23][emoji16]

You are a very sick person [emoji50]when do you even get a chance to ride them all? I'll take the Dale of your hands if it's a M and it's not getting the attention it needs/desire.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by BSG

You are a very sick person [emoji50]when do you even get a chance to ride them all? I'll take the Dale of your hands if it's a M and it's not getting the attention it needs/desire.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I only have 2 at the moment looking for a new project thinking of something fun like 650b+ or 29er steel long travel hardtail haven't tried 1 yet any suggestions?

I only have 2 at the moment looking for a new project thinking of something fun like 650b+ or 29er steel long travel hardtail haven't tried 1 yet any suggestions?

Built a long travel steel hardtail in 27.5+ flavour - didn't like it. Steering vague, accelaration slow, heavy, and in my opinion not that much more grip than 29"x2.4 tyres. Coverted the bike to 29", love it now...

Plus has it's place - I jumped on that bandwagon quickly, but to be honest I'm not a massive fan of it...

• 1 month later...