I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Still under consideration.

There was talk of a Wagon but that has been shelved to.

I was referring to that pic that Cippo said was a mistake, I think he is referring to the hatchback but I can't see it proper.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EdEdEd

Must be an old pic, the modern man / metro sexual / hipster would have used a dremel!

Tumbles is an old school type of guy Edited by EdEdEd

Guest EdEdEd

Tubless? sounds pretty modern to me.

Lol, tumbles... with all that beer he likes, i doubt he is tubeless :ph34r: :whistling:

EDIT spelling again

Edited by EdEdEd

I must say this, Ihave had two WRX's, I really loved them and the drive del, what I didn't enjoy was the occasional 4 wheel drift, and I really think the problem is that the WRX is sold with a "family friendly" suspension and the STI with the proper stuff, the BRZ drifts less than my previous car, it's quite a well balanced vehicle.

The suspension on the BRZ and GT86 has been setup for a little bit of understeer( rear wheel drift) so as to have fun. Fitting it with AWD would have made them too heavy. The WRX models all had a 45/55 split in terms of power delivery which lent the WRX have some oversteer still. In the STi you had the option of dialling in the amount of power you wanted to front and rear.

The suspension on the BRZ and GT86 has been setup for a little bit of understeer( rear wheel drift) so as to have fun. Fitting it with AWD would have made them too heavy. The WRX models all had a 45/55 split in terms of power delivery which lent the WRX have some oversteer still. In the STi you had the option of dialling in the amount of power you wanted to front and rear.

Exactly, which makes that car sit on rails.

I must say the BRZ and the 86 are quite different, here in S.A. that is.

I was referring to that pic that Cippo said was a mistake, I think he is referring to the hatchback but I can't see it proper.

You are right sheriff. The hatch was shunned by many Subaru purists. They were trying to enter the hatch segment with the 1.5l Impreza and later the crossover. Did'nt work. I like the new XV concept although it is quite underpowered imo.

You are right sheriff. The hatch was shunned by many Subaru purists. They were trying to enter the hatch segment with the 1.5l Impreza and later the crossover. Did'nt work. I like the new XV concept although it is quite underpowered imo.

It grew on me, but I wanted to cut it off like an extra body part.