I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

I'm not sure what is more disturbing. The topic or the spelling. :eek:  :blink: 

Sigh.. When you copy jokes from the internet and can't even get the spelling right...  :wacko:  How difficult can it be...

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

73370717_10156846784576275_8400159683909

I live close (downstream) to one of their campuses and I tell you, this is NOT FUNNY!

All jokes aside, the fnukcing City of Cape Town allowed them to build additional buildings and double the number of students (good thing) ............without doubling the capacity of the parking or the sewers (bad thing) . Now both get clogged regularly! Like I said, Not funny! Not when the **** hits the streets! Mostly it is woman specific things doing the clogging, I always thought, but I can see what introducing a bit of glue into the equation will do! 

:D

73370717_10156846784576275_8400159683909

Even more disturbing was to witness students from various floors shouting f... off go back to you own land etc to a 30 sometthung homeless man this afternoon

It had been snowing all night. So at ....

8:00 I made a snowman.

8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 So, I made a snow woman

8:17 My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere

8:20 The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen instead

8:22 The transgender person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts

8:25 The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white..

8:31 The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa

8:40 The Police arrive saying someone has been offended

8:42 The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role

8:43 The Government equalities officer arrived and threatened me with eviction

8:45 TV news crew from the BBC shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs" and am called a sexist.

9:00 I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic sensibility offender bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 I am asked if I have any accomplices... My children are taken by social services

9:29 Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded

Moral: There is no moral to this story. It's just the world in which we live today and it's going to get worse.

655672e2daacc8632e111c9046535401.jpg

8:17 My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere

8:20 The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen instead

8:22 The transgender person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts

8:25 The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:42 The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role

8:45 TV news crew from the BBC shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs" and am called a sexist.

9:00 I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic sensibility offender bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 I am asked if I have any accomplices... My children are taken by social services

9:29 Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded

Moral: There is no moral to this story. It's just the world in which we live today and it's going to get worse.

Luckily you didn’t make a black snowman, as the far right police would have harassed and arrested them them for no reason. Edited by Patchelicious

aaah...good times!

And you managed all of that while we are having a global warming crisis ???

Something wrong somewhere.

And you managed all of that while we are having a global warming crisis ???

Something wrong somewhere.

Global warming?....what Global warming?....this was taken on 31st Oct (ie 2 days ago) half and hour after take off from Cape Town headed for Doha....I kid you not.....snow...f*cking SNOW! I wandered who left the fridge door open in the Cape!!!!

post-35907-0-17280400-1572709737_thumb.jpeg

Global warming?....what Global warming?....this was taken on 31st Oct (ie 2 days ago) half and hour after take off from Cape Town headed for Doha....I kid you not.....snow...f*cking SNOW! I wandered who left the fridge door open in the Cape!!!!

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2019-11-01 at 09.04.05.jpeg

Wines2Whales got a stage cancelled a few years ago because of cold and snow on the Western Cape Mountains. On the first weekend in November if I remember right. 

Wines2Whales got a stage cancelled a few years ago because of cold and snow on the Western Cape Mountains. On the first weekend in November if I remember right.

People reported snow last week on the Swartberge as well and it was freaking cold in George area together with howling winds.