• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this for my daughter today (she actually deserve it because she got 7 distinctions in gr12), she's currently in Cape town for the show of that singer guy, some Ed Sheeran or something, hope this will be a better gift than some singer's show tickets[emoji41]. I can't wait for her to return tomorrow morning to see her face after I told her that I needed some of her money which we saved for her for her studies to help me to get out of a financial problem. So now my 2 pairs of ridefarr gloves would be my last cycling gifts to myself for a verrrrrry long time. 2017 demo with 24000km on the clock. Very good specs on these 1.0 Street models. She actually test drove this same car on Saturday when she and her mom went into town for a bit of shopping.def0e94bac3947ef7e955c3c1235552c.jpg5abf715f514b7095c753df8da13d47e5.jpg

Edited by BSG

Got this for my daughter today (she actually deserve it because she got 7 distinctions in gr12), she's currently in Cape town for the show of that singer guy, some Ed Sheeran or something, hope this will be a better gift than some singer's show tickets[emoji41]. I can't wait for her to return tomorrow morning to see her face after I told her that I needed some of her money which we saved for her for her studies to help me to get out of a financial problem. So now my 2 pairs of ridefarr gloves would be my last cycling gifts to myself for a verrrrrry long time. 2017 demo with 24000km on the clock. Very good specs on these 1.0 Street models. She actually test drove this same car on Saturday when she and her mom went into town for a bit of shopping.def0e94bac3947ef7e955c3c1235552c.jpg5abf715f514b7095c753df8da13d47e5.jpg

Lucky girl. I hope she's going to be paying it back

So, what was her reaction? As expected, or better?

Still waiting for her to return. Bloody roadworks and strike actions closing the N2 at Botrivier. [emoji35][emoji34][emoji43]

Very nice and congratulations to her on her excellent marks!

We been car hunting for a few months now and as we need something massive(3 sons) the KIA grand sedona is an option. At first I was like NO, it's a kia but the more research I do I see that the kia's of today are very well respected cars. So I am sure your daughter will have many happy, safe miles in the picanto. Congrats.

We been car hunting for a few months now and as we need something massive(3 sons) the KIA grand sedona is an option. At first I was like NO, it's a kia but the more research I do I see that the kia's of today are very well respected cars. So I am sure your daughter will have many happy, safe miles in the picanto. Congrats.

Thank you, I can't wait any longer. Yes the Kia range is very well specced in comparison with other makes.

Both Kia and Hyundai have some very well respected and knowledgeable people from top brands working on their R&D. Their cars are good, I would rate certain of the products better than the more established alternatives in their class.

Both Kia and Hyundai have some very well respected and knowledgeable people from top brands working on their R&D. Their cars are good, I would rate certain of the products better than the more established alternatives in their class.

Absolutely