• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

And if she'd ordered a normal coke it'd have added another 200kcal or so to the total. 

Crazy to order that amount of food for one person, but the choice to add a diet coke instead of a full fat one was actually a laudable decision. Just needed to apply it to the rest of the order... 

Or - it wasn't only for her. Like when we order a gatsby like the one above. Shared with 4 people, it's still a ***-ton of food!

K@K man ..... nobody shares a gatsby!

I kid you not, my wife has smacked me awake at some ghastly hour to tell me I must stop breathing...

She also seems to know precisely when I have had enough beer...i.e. the second one is always enough.

When I am braaing, I am always burning the meat. This is the same meat she eats and then declares that "she can't justify going to a restaurant for a steak, as this is much tastier than restaurant steak." Without fail. Every time.

I did however draw the line at pink shirts. I just refused when she tried. She pouted. I threatened to leave her. She relented. It's been 20 years, and we are still happy.

It’s hibiscus not pink!

K@K man ..... nobody shares a gatsby!

????

*** bra. Sometimes enough is enough. But I'd still buy one and spread it out a bit. And not share with ANYONE.

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Naa, Hairy talking of those skraal gatsby's 

He wont say the same for a cosy corner fullhouse gatsby.

If you don't know me by now, you will never never never know me!

Mate of mine rocked up to a braai in a pink shirt. We were like wtf is that. He tried as hard as he could to convince us it was salmon but he failed. BUT he did say something that kept most(probably all) of us quite. He said well how many of you are guaranteed action tonight for wearing your manly coloured shirts. Clearly he folded for another reason.

Mag ek nooit so desperaat vir 'n knippie wees dat ek 'n pienk hemp sal dra nie.

Whenever my wife tries the "I'll do this if you do that" line I tell her that I don't like paying for sex. It seems that being blunt is a foil for manipulation.

Mag ek nooit so desperaat vir 'n knippie wees dat ek 'n pienk hemp sal dra nie.

Whenever my wife tries the "I'll do this if you do that" line I tell her that I don't like paying for sex. It seems that being blunt is a foil for manipulation.

100%. Didn't the blou bulle play in pink once? Come to think of it, the proteas do that game at wanderers in pink, BUT that is for breast cancer so that is acceptable. All other times it's a big NO.

100%. Didn't the blou bulle play in pink once?.

I worked at Sportsmans warehouse at the time.

The pink jerseys outsold the regular jerseys in Pretoria.