• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this was just incredible to watch. Video of Mars Rover Perseverance landing on Mars.

Cool. Can you imagine the relief in the room when the main 'shute opened?

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this was just incredible to watch. Video of Mars Rover Perseverance landing on Mars.

love it. In my next life I want to be a rocket scientist.

That should resolve the matter.

but if it resolves the matter, did the matter matter after all! 

unsure of exact purpose of this thread, but I DO have an idea for a really new thread...

a NEW thread I personally would value is that in my 10-odd year absence from cycling, after 'burn out' :) , so much has changed; just buying new set of wheels for commuting, its' now though axles versus skewer, Boost replacing non-Boost, but what YEAR did that roughly happen, LUST versus Tubeless-ready versus 'full' tubeless....

...me being a bit OLDER, and slightly less 'tech', it would be cool for younger / more tech savvy riders to start a thread where they tackle a single technology, and give a brief overview of what is current, and what is IS replacing, or HAS replaced - for example, the purpose of a CLUTCH on a (bicycle) derailleur...? Short cage vs medium cage versus long cage...

Next rider maybe writes it could be useful to understand TAPER versus non-taper...

next rider gives AXLE options on mountain-bikes.... (TA vs Skewer versus 'other'?)

next rider explains ramification of fitting RIGID fork to a hard-tail frame, when building Monstercross/Gravel tourer....

now THAT I would pay beer money for!

Chris