I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

I remember waiting for the DJ to shut up so that I could press record. #thegoodol'days

and then they would start talking again before the end of the song. :thumbdown:

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

:D​ Had something like that a year or so back when a totally stoned young student that lived 2 houses from us got home at 3 in the morning and got very agitated when his key wouldn't open the front door. He thought his best bet was to hammer loudly on the door and shout for his mates to wake up and open the @#%&king door. With all the houses looking the same, he got the wrong house. The old lady that lived next door (where he was hammering) got the fright of her life and phoned the cops and said she is being attacked. To their credit they came in a flash, 5 cop cars and about 10 cops, in under 5 minutes. Was great fun to watch and laugh about once we figured out what happened. The cops kept the youngster for some cold turkey and then let him go. He was a bit sheepish for a while after that, but I think he didn't remember much. :D  

Edited by DJR

http://www.imagainsta.com/wp-content/gallery/danielle-vaughan/danielle_vaughan_4.jpg

Damn...........nothing like a good set of dumbbells too harden muscle. Even the rack looks top notch and solid.

Damn...........nothing like a good set of dumbbells too harden muscle. Even the rack looks top notch and solid. plastic.

not that I'm complaining.

http://www.imagainsta.com/wp-content/gallery/danielle-vaughan/danielle_vaughan_4.jpg

I waited for the giffing to start, nothing? Is this just a picture :ph34r: