• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen this? I wonder if there would be enough people using it here in SA to work?

Interesting!

Notifications galore, when he checks his phone

074da402d4fe900809430b8aa2b6fa64.png

Lost in translation it is; possibly.

The three elements: a Land-Rover, a beautiful young lady and nature.

Inner peace:  road trip with good company into the mountains with bike on the back for mountain biking, camping and braaiing (etc.). 

Inner turmoil with a chance of light to heavy moerstrip: the Land-Rover breaks down... 

Inner turmoil with a chance of light to heavy moerstrip: the Land-Rover breaks down... 

Exactly what that image is. The Landy broke down in the middle of nowhere and instead of fixing it the driver first take some pics. Having stripped her moer (this is the 3rd breakdown after all, the beautiful young lady decides to get out only to discover she has to go over the side as the door won't open. 

The driver strips his moer cause now you can't see the landy all that well in the pic. 

(Also: The BFG's are suffering from chipping and chunking on account of being quite sheet)

:D