• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

A Katana CANNOT be HOT! It can be roff, common, manly, fast, dangerous and loud but never HOT!

I had one in the 90's. It tried to kill me a couple of times (especially seeing as some ignoramus that owned it before me somehow managed to shoehorn a turbo in there somewhere) - most notable hitting a truck tire ~260km/h near Belfast. Sold it the next day, it kamikazed two weeks later, killing itself and the new owner.

Would ride it again in a heartbeat (looking at current circumstances)

I had one in the 90's. It tried to kill me a couple of times (especially seeing as some ignoramus that owned it before me somehow managed to shoehorn a turbo in there somewhere) - most notable hitting a truck tire ~260km/h near Belfast. Sold it the next day, it kamikazed two weeks later, killing itself and the new owner.

I say, let's club together and buy our president one :ph34r:

Edited by DJR

This one was mine, from a long, long time ago when I still did the whole long hair and leather jacket thing.

bikepics-205150-full.jpg

bikepics-205129-full.jpg

This one was mine, from a long, long time ago when I still did the whole long hair and leather jacket thing.

bikepics-205150-full.jpg

bikepics-205129-full.jpg

But thats not a Katana....

That is the same bike that Pete Mitchell aka Maverick rode though!!!!!!

http://img.pandawhale.com/92022-tom-cruise-motorcycle-gif-Top-RzDx.gif

A Katana CANNOT be HOT! It can be roff, common, manly, fast, dangerous and loud but never HOT!

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/gag-jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

thats like saying the roff, common, manly, fast, dangerous and loud chick below is not hot...

post-25647-0-51723200-1490789623.jpg

thats like saying the roff, common, manly, fast, dangerous and loud chick below is not hot...

In that movie she isn't, nee sies.

But in Wolf of Wallstreet, she is as, Donni Azoff said, "perrrrrrfeeeccttttt"  :ph34r:

But thats not a Katana....

That is the same bike that Pete Mitchell aka Maverick rode though!!!!!!

http://img.pandawhale.com/92022-tom-cruise-motorcycle-gif-Top-RzDx.gif

Ha - of course! That was when I first fell in love with the Ninja. At the time there was a rumour going around that because Tom Cruise was so small, he actually had the 750, not the 900, so I felt very pleased with myself for riding a more powerful bike than the Top Gun. Apparently he later denied it.

clown-8000297.jpg