I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

You sure he's not having a seizure and trying to blow his hooter to call for help? :ph34r:

looks like an old locomotive driver trying to "hoot" the train .... especially since the tracks theme sounds like a train on the track and the artist signing "twoot twwoot" (Sounds like that at least) 

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

attachicon.gifhiro.jpg

he survived both atomic bombs,and is now aged 93! known as a double survivor

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/how-i-survived-hiroshima-ndash-and-then-nagasaki-1654294.html

just darn amazing and horrific at the same time, when you think the bombs effects are still being felt two generations later.

I have visited both sites, this picture and story from Nagasaki is something I have no vocabulary for -

http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/A-Japanese-boy-standing-at-attention-after-having-brought-his-dead-younger-brother-to-a-cremation-pyre-small.jpg

(Photo by Joe O'Donnell, 1945) google the story

Amazing how as much as the world moves forward it also moves back.

Such a mixing pot of happy and sad, good and bad.

Today, actually this week, I have been an angry sod, not really happy with the world, but in chatting to my neighbour earlier, he said its been one of the best weeks for him.

Happy so and so he is right now. I just want to time warp travel and start the week again!

Amazing how as much as the world moves forward it also moves back.

Such a mixing pot of happy and sad, good and bad.

Today, actually this week, I have been an angry sod, not really happy with the world, but in chatting to my neighbour earlier, he said its been one of the best weeks for him.

Happy so and so he is right now. I just want to time warp travel and start the week again!

Yip, a time machine would be good right now.