I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Guys....Help please. Urgent!!!!

I have suspected for some time now that my chick has been cheating on me. You know, just the usual signs: The phone rings and when I answer, the caller hangs up. Plus, she goes out with the girls a lot. I usually try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home, but I always fall asleep. Anyway, last night about midnight, I woke up and she was not home. So, I hid in the garage, behind my Specialized SWorks and waited for her. When she came home, she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse. Then she took her panties out of her bag and slipped them on. It was at that moment, while crouching behind the bike, that I noticed a hairline crack in the chainstay. Is that something I can be repaired , or do I need to replace the whole swingarm?"

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I have suspected for some time now that my chick has been cheating on me. You know, just the usual signs: The phone rings and when I answer, the caller hangs up. Plus, she goes out with the girls a lot. I usually try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home, but I always fall asleep. Anyway, last night about midnight, I woke up and she was not home. So, I hid in the garage, behind my Specialized SWorks and waited for her. When she came home, she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse. Then she took her panties out of her bag and slipped them on. It was at that moment, while crouching behind the bike, that I noticed a hairline crack in the chainstay. Is that something I can be repaired , or do I need to replace the whole swingarm?"

#spezriders......

Cracks like that can be buffed out. Surely you, of all people, know that?

Wrap her panty over the crack

Do what Madonna did, and rather ride a Ritchey, guy. See above ^^^

Do what Madonna did, and rather ride a Ritchey, guy. See above ^^^

I honestly think that if she puts her back into it, that should could ride a Ritchey broken!

Edited by Patchelicious

Less damage to the container ship, makes you wonder on what boat you would rather be.

Less damage to the container ship, makes you wonder on what boat you would rather be.

Wow that looks bad. From where the damage is, it looks like they were in a crossing situation, with the freighter coming from starboard. If that is so, the destroyer would have been the give-way vessel, and should have made an early and obvious turn to starboard to pass behind the freighter.

An overtaking situation, with the destroyer overtaking the freighter,, also requires the destroyer to keep well clear of the vessel being overtaken.

The only potential situation where this isn't the destroyers fault, is if the freighter was overtaking, and even then the destroyer is imminently more capable of avoiding a collision than a freighter.

Having spent nearly ten years driving warships, the bridge on a warship is normally MUCH more heavily manned and managed than any freighter, so the doodoo is going to fly thick and fast regardless of the interpretations of the rules of the road.

The tanker hit the destroyer in one of the softest and most vulnerable spots, and did so with her bow and anchor, the hardest. Would have gone in like a knife, in the very area where a number crew quarters are.

Thoughts and hopes for the missing sailors, and sadness for those lost.

Edited by DawieO

I honestly think that is she puts her back into it, that should could ride a Ritchey broken!

If you ever saw that movie 'Body of Evidence'you wouldn't have to think... How she didn't win an Oscar, i' ll never know

At least they don't use warships as ramming weapons these days otherwise those dudes would be paying Davey Jones a visit sooner or later..

Edited by jimmycool

Boer maak'n plan.

how long would that last, huge weight advantage over conventional e bikes, hmm or is this a drill bike?

with all that radar and all that protection (I mean destroyers are not out there on their own), and all that engine power, how the heck did the systems not pick up an accident like this.

Those radar's on those ships can detect missiles at mach speed. Something was wrong with the destroyer, it got destroyed that is for sure!