I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Please think of the children who frequent this forum. Please.

Please think of the children who frequent this forum. Please.

Don't worry Neil, all the children are on the Female Pro thread ogling the semi-nude women.  

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to France, the best African football team, on winning the World Cup.246ff49fd4f7b83a9727c03020f3e41c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Why don't these africans play for their own countries then..........................

Why don't these africans play for their own countries then..........................

Cos they're mostly from families who immigrated to France a generation ago. I think only 2 of the squad were born outside of France. 

IE: France IS their country.

Sixteen of the 23 players on the team come from families that recently immigrated to France from places like Zaire, Cameroon, Morocco, Angola, Congo or Algeria. Forward Antoine Griezmann, the team’s leading scorer, is half-German and half-Portuguese. Defender Samuel Umtiti, who scored the goal that sent France to the final, was born in Cameroon. Teenage prodigy Kylian Mbappe is part Cameroonian, part Algerian.

Even captain Hugo Lloris, the goalkeeper, traces his recent roots to Spain. And France is going to need contributions from all of them against a Croatian team whose players, seared in a bloody civil war, have refused to lose in this World Cup, winning all three of their knockout-stage games in extra time or penalty kicks.

Edited by Cptmayhem

Their own countries can't afford them.

Survey done before the World Cup started:

The French national football team has the most valuable squad, with its players worth in excess of $1.2 billion, according to research by Bonus Code Bets.

Researchers, using the latest publicly available transfer figures for individual players, found Panama to have the least expensive squad, with its 23 players worth just $11.4 million.

https://sputniknews.com/amp/worldcup-2018-archive/201806081065240051-france-wc-squad-value/

Their own countries can't afford them.

the same old story in africa..............

the same old story in africa..............

Can't really blame them, though, can you? Rather, blame the fact that sports stars are so ridiculously overvalued.

If I was a football coach like Kylian Mbappé's dad I'd probably try to move to France to raise my kids there as well. And boy, did it pay off for him!

€180 million is nothing to sneeze at, as both the agent and the dad of the most expensive teenager and the world's second most expensive player.