I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

you should string them along, 

i wonder how many responses they actually get out of the thousands they send 

My BIL has a bulk SMS company. They typically sell to businesses like insurers, banks, security companies etc etc, but also to the general public. They have written some software to identify and stop these scam SMSs from going out - long story short, these guys send out hundreds, if not thousands of these messages per week - and they get more responses than you think.

Poverty and hard times make people desperate, and desperate people are gullible people. People want to believe they have won the lotto so they take a chance against their better judgement.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

"Only some will get this" Really??

Honestly if you don't get that joke, you shouldn't be on the internet as you will likely end up giving all your money to a Nigerian prince at some stage.

there are always "some" people

there are always "some" people

Its strange the things that really wind people up..... Me, if I see a friend posting an answer to one of those "9 out of 10 people can answer this...." or "only people with an IQ of 110 or more can solve this" type of posts, they get unfriended immediately and usually have their number blocked too.

Its strange the things that really wind people up..... Me, if I see a friend posting an answer to one of those "9 out of 10 people can answer this...." or "only people with an IQ of 110 or more can solve this" type of posts, they get unfriended immediately and usually have their number blocked too.

Just because they smarter than you doesn’t mean you gotta overreact and all!!

I showed my daughter this "trick" and she loved it

Now she runs around taking peoples noses and showing them a toffie, she did it to my gran, her great gran, and i almost pissed myself laughing. 

The only reason I did this to all 3 of my boys was so that they would run around showing everyone a toffee. I did it to them and would say HKGK. The twins can't talk properly yet(the one twin can say k@k pretty well, especially when he has a dirty nappy) but the 4yo now goois a toffee and tunes HKGK. I think it's hilarious but some people frown at me.

Clever

Heard a joke once about a dude at a club acting out to words of the songs. This song played and he was asked to leave the club.

is there a way to like a post twice??

Thats brilliant 

The only reason I did this to all 3 of my boys was so that they would run around showing everyone a toffee. I did it to them and would say HKGK. The twins can't talk properly yet(the one twin can say k@k pretty well, especially when he has a dirty nappy) but the 4yo now goois a toffee and tunes HKGK. I think it's hilarious but some people frown at me.