• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, 

I am by no means a delicate snowflake but this is not on. as much as you expect people to respect you, the sentiment goes both ways. There is a time and place and this is neither the time nor the place. 

I'd like to be close one day when you have to answer to my God for your offensive statements. Jesus God is my saviour, my Father, please keep your offensive comments for yourself.

I too am offended by patch, I sent him a whatsapp and he never responded. It did happen to be a funny video about a dude explaining some vegan food so not worth a response but still............

Vodacom blocked my SA sim because I got sim swapped and somebody bought R10k worth of SMSs before they clicked. Been trying to unblock it for 4 weeks now. Don’t get me started.... maybe I should start a thread.

Vodacom blocked my SA sim because I got sim swapped and somebody bought R10k worth of SMSs before they clicked. Been trying to unblock it for 4 weeks now. Don’t get me started.... maybe I should start a thread.

WTF ... what are they going to do with flipping SMS ... that is like giving someone stationary and a packet of postage stamps for their birthday so that you can "stay in touch" 

WTF ... what are they going to do with flipping SMS ... that is like giving someone stationary and a packet of postage stamps for their birthday so that you can "stay in touch" 

or a one of those big brifcase type holders for all your cassettes.

(either the guy is a debt collector and needs to send lots of payment reminders or maybe there is a way to convert sms to money/airtime)

It's used for the " Dear Mr Hair, My name is John Shadyashit esq. From  Shadyashit inc.

Please contact me about your great uncle Hairy who passed away, and have funds in his estate that needs to be claimed by you" sms's

It's used for the " Dear Mr Hair, My name is John Shadyashit esq. From  Shadyashit inc.

Please contact me about your great uncle Hairy who passed away, and have funds in his estate that needs to be claimed by you" sms's

No not uncle Hairy, we were really close :(

Don't joke, I got 2 this week!

you should string them along, 

i wonder how many responses they actually get out of the thousands they send 

I like to do this. Organise a nice public meeting spot, dont pitch and never hear from them again. The ones with the internet link, you must be careful of.

Often they only need 1 response for it to be worth the effort...