I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

show us , we will be the judges :whistling:

Bron - here is a perfect chance for Before, During and After photo's... think of the motivation it will give you to keep at it... :)

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

You edited Swissvan's post and deleted the PM that was posted by Swissvan. (Posting PM's are not allowed, it's in the rules. Dangle blocked his pm's because he's allowed to do that)

You, Tumbleweed and Swissvan don't like it when someone like Dangle tells you what he thinks and then you gang up against him.

You go and edit my post, which was not offensive, when I speak my mind. Then you sneak back and edit your reply with Admin's feedback, no time stamp to se when it was editted)

What don't you understand? Stop side stepping the issue. Your moderating is one-sided, as simple as that.

BTW, I never said I know you, I posted facts due to the actions you have taken which everyone can see for themselves.

you are free to speak your mind, just dont break forum rules.

actually,that's exactly what PMs are for: so dirty laundry get's washed in private. Spilling over into the public domain IMHO, is very weak form. Not all PMs are dirty laundry, in which case, it going public is a none-issue. But arguments, fights, and general bitchiness should be off the forums, and done in PM. Despite the popcorn factor, i'd prefer not reading thru reams of personal bagfights. Gives the whole forum a sour vibe.

I tend to agree with you that some stuff should be dealt with by pm, it can be difficult to do tho when various threads and posts are littered with veiled and snide remarks and then when you do try deal with it by pm you get told to F off etc...

Personaly I tend to swear a lot in general, but i try and refrain from doing so in public or when dealing with people who dont know me from a bar of soap...and IMO doing so by pm to people you dont know is a no no.

So who regurgatated this argument again today :thumbdown:

needing to get his headin in the right direction again

They spelled champagne wrong...

I tend to agree with you that some stuff should be dealt with by pm, it can be difficult to do tho when various threads and posts are littered with veiled and snide remarks and then when you do try deal with it by pm you get told to F off etc...

Personaly I tend to swear a lot in general, but i try and refrain from doing so in public or when dealing with people who dont know me from a bar of soap...and IMO doing so by pm to people you dont know is a no no.

So who regurgatated this argument again today :thumbdown:

Agreed swissvan..

I think we can safely blame Kranswurm: he felt left out that he wasn't being attacked in PM. I think grebs and crow sorted him out on that one :lol:

Yeah, I think it is supposed to be campaign

Oh, I thought if you hit the target speed, you get champagne? That's a campaign I'd get behind...

what i find amazing is the dog has a lead, but its not being held. The question is, why is the dog there?

Labbies are not really agro (although they can be trained to be). They are more retriever type dogs, so possibly detection of landmines, or bad guys? But that shooter looks to be shooting long range. The shooter is also wearing a water back and not a full back, so where is all the support and first aid kit for the dog. Anyone know anything?

Labs are much, much more patient than most other dogs. They will lie still when being approached (something that, say, a German Shepard can't do) and can also indicate without noise :)

I feel quite left out.....nobody attacks me by PM.What must I do to rate such recognition.

I think if I got one I would post it just because

You're not famous on The Hub until someone tells you he's put you on Ignore :)

Agreed, Matt and Rod seem to be the only "neutral" mods, but please take it away from the awesome fred?

ppffft no more wine for you ! All that bribing for nothing.

"

The Duke of Edinburgh showed that his recent health problems have not dulled his mischievous sense of humour today when he joined the Queen on a visit to north London. The 90-year-old asked a man on a mobility scooter: “How many people have you knocked over this morning on that thing?”

Agreed swissvan..

I think we can safely blame Kranswurm: he felt left out that he wasn't being attacked in PM. I think grebs and crow sorted him out on that one :lol:

I know...this is awesome being blamed and abused.All that is missing is suspended.

I am sure that I can be creative...just needs a poephol or two...