• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info

What is the reason you are selling it?

I have 2 Sony NEX6 bodies, trying to stick to one lens system

while it can be done, it just adds to the cost, and not everyone wants to carry around a bunch of kit and accessories when on the go.

That's true, I failed to see the bit about different lens sizes in his post.

Though compared to a DSLR, it's a lot more compact

What is the feeling/experience between mirror/mirror less configurations.

For an entry level photographer?

That's true, I failed to see the bit about different lens sizes in his post.

Though compared to a DSLR, it's a lot more compact

at a budget of 5k, you cannot get a body and the few different lenses you would need.

It is alot more compact no doubt, but not much saving in cost if you going for the smaller system. Some cases actually more expensive.

What is the feeling/experience between mirror/mirror less configurations.

For an entry level photographer?

For me, it really comes down to personal choice.

if you look at each system at their respective price points, they deliver pretty much the same results when used within their limits.

Hi there.

I'm new to the forum and stumbled across this thread.

I'm in the market for a DSLR and have question for those who have better knowledge.

Should I be looking at a 750d(25mp) with 1 lense, or should I rather look at a 700d(18mp)combo with three lenses. I've got 15k to spend, but please note I have zero experience.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there.

I'm new to the forum and stumbled across this thread.

I'm in the market for a DSLR and have question for those who have better knowledge.

Should I be looking at a 750d(25mp) with 1 lense, or should I rather look at a 700d(18mp)combo with three lenses. I've got 15k to spend, but please note I have zero experience.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome.

What do you enjoy shooting and do you need the 3 lenses ? The 50mm f1.8 is a handy lens, but quite cheap to buy on its own. The 55-250mm doesn't really get used that much unless you do a lot of wildlife / bird.

Why not get the 800D with the 18-55 for R12k ? Then buy whatever lens you would need at a later stage.

Welcome.

What do you enjoy shooting and do you need the 3 lenses ? The 50mm f1.8 is a handy lens, but quite cheap to buy on its own. The 55-250mm doesn't really get used that much unless you do a lot of wildlife / bird.

Why not get the 800D with the 18-55 for R12k ? Then buy whatever lens you would need at a later stage.

I plan to use it to capture landscapes, architecture, action sports, Wildlife and birds as well as artsy stuff that may grab my attention while on my travels.

I plan to use it to capture landscapes, architecture, action sports, Wildlife and birds as well as artsy stuff that may grab my attention while on my travels.

Basically a bit of everything... good quality glass is the best investment but if you not very serious about it then just get the 3 lens bundle.

You can upgrade when you feel the need to and budget allows.

Basically a bit of everything... good quality glass is the best investment but if you not very serious about it then just get the 3 lens bundle.

You can upgrade when you feel the need to and budget allows.

I've ordered the 750d with 18-55lense to start. Will invest in a better lense for xmas. Thanks Veebee.