Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. I'm trying to sell my Nikon D5200. It comes with two lenses (18-55mm and 55-200mm), a camera bag, card reader, lens hood, battery and charger. I've just lost interest in using a DSLR.

Does anyone have an idea what I could sell the bundle for?216a518919af2c5e4ade8d9a69bb14be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. I'm trying to sell my Nikon D5200. It comes with two lenses (18-55mm and 55-200mm), a camera bag, card reader, lens hood, battery and charger. I've just lost interest in using a DSLR.

Does anyone have an idea what I could sell the bundle for?216a518919af2c5e4ade8d9a69bb14be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably around R6500 would be a fair price.

I have a D5300 (with built in WiFi) that I am thinking of selling for R6k to fund an upgrade or keep as a backup camera, not sure yet!    :eek:

Whoop whoop. Just bought the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR with the 16-35mm wide angle lense. Cannot wait to get some awesome MTB shots! 

ooohhh, very nice!!!

Whoop whoop. Just bought the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR with the 16-35mm wide angle lense. Cannot wait to get some awesome MTB shots! 

Jealous much.  :thumbup:

That body is next level. You are gonna love it.

awesome. you will enjoy it.

Sensor or lens needs a good clean up.

Yes I know. :-)

It is actually the ND filter that needs a bit of more cleaning

Edited by Carpet

• 2 weeks later...