Not only in SA!!!

Capcha

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon seems quite shaken from the whole ordeal. A strong cuppa tea should help calm the nerves!

:D

you can see the video footage of the attack itself on the BBC website, pretty shocking to say the least, but just another example of the breakdown of traditional society morals and values and respect in the UK :(

I saw this last week, I used to get that all the time - You just gotta stand up to them, idiots.

Simon seems quite shaken from the whole ordeal. A strong cuppa tea should help calm the nerves!

:D

You are exceptionally sharp today!

Dudes too old to be in the Cycling Gene Pool anyway, hell he looks older than F_ _A_I_L! And he has a dreadful cardigan on. <_<

And what, may I ask, is the attraction in watching a Peugeot pulling over and a man getting out? Sounds like 150,000 pax with nothing to do.

post-20304-0-37996200-1313067291.jpg

I read that this cyclist had hit the guy's car though. He deserves a good beating if he did that. You whack the wrong guy's bonnet with your hand/foot here in SA and see what you get for that.

This article highlights the problem with the UK nicely. Too many human rights. Too many little nanny boys who can take what they deal out. It's exactly why to police are not allowed to fire teargas at the rioters there, but it's ok for them to loot the place. The UK has gone nuts. Parents are not allowed to give their kids a hiding either.

We need to bring back the old rules. People can't say this or that, because it offends someone. People can't defend themselves, because it infringes on some or other right. You can't have an opinion without being labelled something. It's either too left, too right.

I saw this video, and the cyclist deserved that beating he got. He actually got off lightly.

I read that this cyclist had hit the guy's car though. He deserves a good beating if he did that. You whack the wrong guy's bonnet with your hand/foot here in SA and see what you get for that.

This article highlights the problem with the UK nicely. Too many human rights. Too many little nanny boys who can take what they deal out. It's exactly why to police are not allowed to fire teargas at the rioters there, but it's ok for them to loot the place. The UK has gone nuts. Parents are not allowed to give their kids a hiding either.

We need to bring back the old rules. People can't say this or that, because it offends someone. People can't defend themselves, because it infringes on some or other right. You can't have an opinion without being labelled something. It's either too left, too right.

I saw this video, and the cyclist deserved that beating he got. He actually got off lightly.

Where did you read that the cyclist hit the guy's car bonnet?

Why did the cyclist deserve what he got?

Where did you read that the cyclist hit the guy's car bonnet?

Why did the cyclist deserve what he got?

6 abreast maybe?? Basically needed castration, not a beating!

People can't say this or that, because it offends someone. People can't defend themselves, because it infringes on some or other right. You can't have an opinion without being labelled something. It's either too left, too right.

This is pretty rich coming from you ~ based on previous idiotic comments and criticisms you have made on this forum.

Popcorn time....

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Double+Facepalm_e23652_217093.jpg

Edited by TNT1