Show us your pets

tunariaan

So I am not sure if any of you know about feline acne..

Well that is what they call it.. looks like dirt under the chin.. black flakes stuck to the fur..

So I noticed this on Bat a week or so ago, none of my other cats have it, and read up about dirt under cat's chin .. one remedy was changing plastic bowls to stainless steel.. I kid you not 1 week later and problem solved all gone.. so if you ever come across it that's what helps

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am not sure if any of you know about feline acne..

Well that is what they call it.. looks like dirt under the chin.. black flakes stuck to the fur..

So I noticed this on Bat a week or so ago, none of my other cats have it, and read up about dirt under cat's chin .. one remedy was changing plastic bowls to stainless steel.. I kid you not 1 week later and problem solved all gone.. so if you ever come across it that's what helps

You saw me where ...?  :eek:  :whistling:

Nice

Nothing better than seeing happy dogs playing in the fields

You should see the video clip I took when we stopped at this spot and they realised where they will be walking.  Sheer joy.

My father in law's new pup. Chinese Crescent (spelling) dog. 12 weeks old. Think his name should be "Fugly" [emoji16]

We have prettier rats in the sewers around here  :whistling:

Is that the old Rockhoppers mtb club quarry....cant remember the proper name of the quarry

Readymix Quarry Honeydew. Home to my first MTB Club RMBC. Used to ride there from home, smash a few laps and head back home. We raced there almost every Sunday, R10 to enter a club race. The Pearton’s Kombi offloading like a dozen bicycles. V-Brakes, Hardtails, Tubes and if you were faaaaaaancy, a Polar of some sort. GOOD TIMES!!! Edited by WrightJnr

Readymix Quarry Honeydew. Home to my first MTB Club RMBC. Used to ride there from home, smash a few laps and head back home. We raced there almost every Sunday, R10 to enter a club race. The Pearton’s Kombi offloading like a dozen bicycles. V-Brakes, Hardtails, Tubes and if you were faaaaaaancy, a Polar of some sort. GOOD TIMES!!!

And rigid bikes no suspension....

To far for me to ride from home, but my first mtb race was there

Could not believe how much i suffered riding sub vets cat

But came back for many more afterwards  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man.. Ricky cat is not doing well without his human ( hubby is in Tanzania) he has been looking for hubby all over, not eating well so has lost weight, shedding like mad and is just so sad...

Arme ding.

Oh man.. Ricky cat is not doing well without his human ( hubby is in Tanzania) he has been looking for hubby all over, not eating well so has lost weight, shedding like mad and is just so sad...

Arme ding.

With Tigs, I think it would be the opposite. Got him as a kitten in 2010, and met my wife in 2015. He used to be a real daddy's boy - slept by my feet almost every night on the bed, chilled on my chest if I was chilling on the couch watching TV. Since the missus came into the picture, he seems to be more drawn to her, depending on his mood. He takes turns though, with who's feet or legs he will sleep next to at night. So, if I was to go on a business trip, I think he would be okay.

• 4 weeks later...