Race for Victory

dracs

Last rode this race in 2003 and remember saying NEVER again. well, 2011 and I'm entered , lets pray its not too brutal. Heres hoping the winter training pays off!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this race , the climbs through SBR rock but the wind last year was no fun ( or each year for that matter ). its one of the toughest we have in the year and if you think you strong and fit you probably not.

Anyone want an entry for this race? I've been told I can't ride for the next three weeks, so mine is looking for a home.

Anyone want an entry for this race? I've been told I can't ride for the next three weeks, so mine is looking for a home.

Hi - I'm keen - checked now and Online Entries have closed!

Starting at 6h23 in AL (sweet , nice and early)

Note:

Organizers send out an e-mail stating you are doing the 72km route. System error and soon you will receive your updated e-mail for 101km

I spoke with Daleen earlier.

Who else will be at the back of AL hanging on ?

O, ja what timing company will be used ?

Keen if available

Organizers are trying to cut expenses by having their own entry system but I think they would get more exposure using Cyclelab's :thumbdown:

I only found out about the race yesterday

Keen if available

Organizers are trying to cut expenses by having their own entry system but I think they would get more exposure using Cyclelab's :thumbdown:

I only found out about the race yesterday

Do a line entry on Sat at the venue , its what im doing , costs a bit more but also only found out at the last minute.

Do a line entry on Sat at the venue , its what im doing , costs a bit more but also only found out at the last minute.

Just don't pitch up on Sunday looking for an entry - late entries are only taken up 'til Saturday.

My entry had been taken.