Race for Victory

dracs

Starting at 6h23 in AL (sweet , nice and early)

Note:

Organizers send out an e-mail stating you are doing the 72km route. System error and soon you will receive your updated e-mail for 101km

I spoke with Daleen earlier.

Who else will be at the back of AL hanging on ?

O, ja what timing company will be used ?

Also in AL.

It should be racetec, since this race is a 94 and Argus qualifyer

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Predicted Weather forecast for sunday which we all know will change on the day.

Min 9

Max 23

Wind NNW 8kph

Where do u find the starting batches? sms?

Bliksem, starting in DL. What seeding system did they use? Normally in BL and fitted in quite well in the group!!

Predicted Weather forecast for sunday which we all know will change on the day.

Min 9

Max 23

Wind NNW 8kph

That's a headwind back

Bliksem, starting in DL. What seeding system did they use? Normally in BL and fitted in quite well in the group!!

Also asked the same as I was in BL last year , finished in front of bunch and much fitter this year.

That's a headwind back

Its always a headwind back , this time just looks better than last year . we can hope.

Also asked the same as I was in BL last year , finished in front of bunch and much fitter this year.

Obviously there are about 300-450 riders (assuming 100-150 per batch) faster than you

Obviously there are about 300-450 riders (assuming 100-150 per batch) faster than you

Not according to my D2D result, unless they have double the amount of entries capable of riding such times. Anyway, I will definately have some fun!!

Edited by Underachiever

Hi All, I can't ride the Race for Victory on Sunday - so I have an entry up for grabs. (101k's).

PM me if you are keen to ride...

Not according to my D2D result, unless they have doubdle the amount of entries capable of riding such times. Anyway, I will definately have some fun!!

As a matter of interest, what was your D2D time? It looks like race for victory groups are not based on previous results, they seem very mixed up

Looking at the profiles posted it looks like they have made this race easier....

When we I originaly did this race it started at the Steeldale PnP and you had a nice climb up to the Silverball after the first km.

Funny how the wind is always towards the last part

Enjoy

Edited by SwissVan