Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed the Springbok game on Saturday. Not top level rugby and lots of work needed but a huge improvement over last years season. Energy and passion on display

Most enjoyable was the Sprinbok scrumming

Edited by HappyMartin

Enjoyed the Springbok game on Saturday. Not top level rugby and lots of work needed but a huge improvement over last years season. Energy and passion on display

Most enjoyable was the Sprinbok scrumming

there is a definite shift in attitude...which is making all the difference

still lots of work to be done..but its positive

there is a definite shift in attitude...which is making all the difference

still lots of work to be done..but its positive

Yes even a guy like "beast" looked hungry and motivated. 

Our pack put in a solid effort. Kolisi and kriel stood out for me.

Jantjies had an average game and i really worry when Cronje is not at his service. Is De klerk not in the running anymore? I see Vermaak is replacement in the squad as cronje replacement (I assume Hougaard will make the starting 15).

Positives signs with another big test this weekend in Salta. 

Yoh, best game of rugby for a long time!

Aussie defence was tops but still not enough in the end. ABs ability to retain those restarts proving so valuable yet again. Match winning moment in the 77th min.

ABs, what a team ekse. 

Tough game tonight. First away win for AC. Lot of bad tempered incidents. Still a good win. Progress being made.

Yoh, best game of rugby for a long time!

Aussie defence was tops but still not enough in the end. ABs ability to retain those restarts proving so valuable yet again. Match winning moment in the 77th min.

ABs, what a team ekse. 

Agreed: that was a proper damn test match. Aussies came out blazing. ABs were stretched, but that last 10 minutes just staggeringly good rugby. ABs showing pure tactical class. Love the lines their loose forwards were running to create gaps. Those big boys are running like backs.

Rondebosch 64 Bishops 7 yesterday  :thumbup:  :clap:

woa, that's rather unexpected! Has bishops turned into a school of actual academics, or wtf happened there? :P

woa, that's rather unexpected! Has bishops turned into a school of actual academics, or wtf happened there? :P

Nope, their Coach almost got killed, stabbed something like 30 times with a screwdriver, and left for dead. 

This has affected and traumatized the boys a lot.