Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So - some sources are saying Coetzee will be fired before Christmas after the year end tour.

Others are saying they want to give him another year.

Its seems as long as he is setting up new records they would like to keep him.

Not sure if they understand what records Coetzee it breaking.

Bok supporters are like some women in an abusive relationship. The keep going back thinking that he has mended his ways for the better.  :ph34r:

W- 9

L - 10

D - 2

Better coaches would have been fired for better stats than those...43% win record... That's a fail

And as I have said previous.............an AA coach......................won nada at WeePee.............and now coaching Bokke (trying to coach)??!!

I was away for a bachelors party without cellphone reception. Fortunate to have dodged the bullet it seems.

Well thats it for me.

Im not watching this crap anymore.

I am also out.  Goodbye Springbok rugby.

Tired of promises.

SARU inefficiencies coming home to roost...I think it's a disgrace that they have been rewarded with the 2023 world cup when they have done nothing for rugby in the past 20 years

I think this is where every man and his dog needs to fight to not get this 2023 world cup , especially with the shambles this country is in!!! 

You don't want to know the cheesy grins I was met with in the office today.. But still everyone was dumbfounded about what transpired on Saturday

Gameplan? Not sure I saw one TBH...

Kicking away possession, Attacking line was too deep, defense and support were lacking. We looked like we had no idea what to do. Passes were all over the place, movement of the ball was way too slow (Have a look at how quick those Irish moved that ball down the line and how accurate they were)

Ross Cronje looked like he was set on slomo, Skhosana was like a deer caught in headlights, Leyds is too small to be playing at that level (Besides, a single backhanded pass does not a springbok make), De Allende... well ja..., I could go on but I'll stop there.

IMO what we need is a neutral coach. Nobody that is associated with any provincial team. Somebody that gets paid big bucks to deliver results. Not picked based on colour but rather an astute analyst and strategist of the game or rugby in it's entirety. North to south and east to west.

Only problem is that they are all taken by the looks of things...

Gameplan? Not sure I saw one TBH...

Kicking away possession, Attacking line was too deep, defense and support were lacking. We looked like we had no idea what to do. Passes were all over the place, movement of the ball was way too slow (Have a look at how quick those Irish moved that ball down the line and how accurate they were)

Ross Cronje looked like he was set on slomo, Skhosana was like a deer caught in headlights, Leyds is too small to be playing at that level (Besides, a single backhanded pass does not a springbok make), De Allende... well ja..., I could go on but I'll stop there.

IMO what we need is a neutral coach. Nobody that is associated with any provincial team. Somebody that gets paid big bucks to deliver results. Not picked based on colour but rather an astute analyst and strategist of the game or rugby in it's entirety. North to south and east to west.

Only problem is that they are all taken by the looks of things...

This

What about Wayne Smith - he is done with the All Blacks!

We need a rugby tactician / strategist / people manager who can select the right player and develop a game plan that suit us bok rugby

A man's body was found in the harbour wearing a Springbok jersey, pink panties, fishnet stockings and a dildo up his arse. Police removed the Springbok jersey to avoid any embarrassment to his family. 

Well thats it for me.

Im not watching this crap anymore.

That sounds like me a while back :blush: