Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When homophobic Folau does not put his teammate into space for a walkover try and the Aussies lose

Brings a grin

What a day of Rugby Championship

Lekka Bokkies ????

Did we watch the same game.. Missed tackles, bad passes, bad error in that quick throw-in. They made more mistakes this game than they made in the whole Championship this year. Think also they thought it will be an easy game to win.

Dude I as stated I followed the first half via R365 and they gave the impression that the AB'S were their usual self. And afaik they are incredibly unbiased in their live reporting. And in the 15 or so minutes I got to see of the 2nd half they certainly were playing as they had all season. Perhaps they were a little over confident but it should not detract from what the Boks achieved this morning. It will boost their confidence and give them the focus they need to go from average to the great team that they have the potential to be.

How Pollard survived the whole 80+ minutes I dunno, he had a bit of a shocker

IF I was the coach woulda fired his arse off the field for a cold shower long ago

Great defense, thought an AB try in those last few minutes was imminent

How Pollard survived the whole 80+ minutes I dunno, he had a bit of a shocker

IF I was the coach woulda fired his arse off the field for a cold shower long ago

Great defense, thought an AB try in those last few minutes was imminent

Can't particularly comment on Pollard's play but I do agree that it did seem as though the AB'S were about to score. We got fortunate with McKenzie's knock on and Faf's quick thinking, kicking it straight out.

A lot still to work on but very happy with the effort the Boks put in.

The boks weren't good, the AB's were Pretty Bad

Don't be that guy lexx

If you manage to catch any of the boks last few games you would realise how much they got right in this game as well as a few lucky bounces.

Don't for a minute think the all blacks werent under pressure from the boks defense and more importantly the boks consistently putting points on the board.

For the 7th best team in the world the bokke were superb. Give some credit bruuuuu

........For the 7th best team in the world the bokke were superb. ...............

That's like saying: "For an fat unfit old fart you ride really fast!"   ;) :D

And what does Ashwin think?

Nobody asked him what he thought.

Mostly because he wasn't there to be asked! And nobody cared that he wasn't there. :whistling:

They showed the reaction from everyone in studio shortly afterwards and it was all high fives, hugs and smiles. Nothing like a win to bring people together!

Edited by Mntboy

The guys in NZ (ex-players and analysts) reckon Bo Barrett is definitely an exceptional player, and while the Hurricanes/AB's are playing well, his (kick) conversion rate is below par. As soon as they play a team that can match them in all departments, then he'll be under pressure to convert.

I knew this comment would ring true one day. Usually the ABs are so good, some missed kicks doesn’t affect them, until today.

That, and some pretty poor decision making, because they were placed under pressure.

I knew this comment would ring true one day. Usually the ABs are so good, some missed kicks doesn’t affect them, until today.

That, and some pretty poor decision making, because they were placed under pressure.

How long did it take you to find that!

Was wondering when you were going to give us your opinion! I actually remembered that post. That was posted, what in 2016??? Or thereabouts.

As an aside we all owe Mark Keohane an apology. Apparently he had all right about us beating the AB's this year and we had it all wrong. This one apology I am happy to make: Sorry for doubting you Keo!

Was wondering when you were going to give us your opinion! I actually remembered that post. That was posted, what in 2016??? Or thereabouts.

As an aside we all owe Mark Keohane an apology. Apparently he had all right about us beating the AB's this year and we had it all wrong. This one apology I am happy to make: Sorry for doubting you Keo!

that post was last year, or the year before. I’ve only watched highlights of the game - I thought riding my bike over an imperial century would be more fun. How I wished I had seen it... hindsight makes a difference. So I’ll reserve any other comments until I seen more of the game... [emoji6]

Edit: it was May last year

Edited by Frosty

that post was last year, or the year before. I’ve only watched highlights of the game - I thought riding my bike over an imperial century would be more fun. How I wished I had seen it... hindsight makes a difference. So I’ll reserve any other comments until I seen more of the game... ;)

If not for a phone call yesterday from my scooter mechanic (needed a brake replacement) I might've missed this match as well and gone for a ride. Saw some highlights post the Aussie Argie game and we put them under serious pressure after a slowish start. It was a really really good contest with exceptional skills from both sides. Both teams brutal on any error from the opposition. A fantastic match.