All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys perhaps know why Colnago stopped using direct mount brakes on the Carbon 60 (C60) frame? The 60th anniversary model a while back was fitted with DM brakes. I see the fork is different though but the rest of the frame is the same as the current models.

post-36051-0-96670500-1508598047_thumb.jpeg

post-36051-0-26944500-1508598059_thumb.jpeg

Do you guys perhaps know why Colnago stopped using direct mount brakes on the Carbon 60 (C60) frame? The 60th anniversary model a while back was fitted with DM brakes. I see the fork is different though but the rest of the frame is the same as the current models.

From what I can understand from the interwebs, the Direct Mount was a 'once off' for the anniversary model, then some of the UAE and Pro teams had it. Now I see its an option on the 2018 model

https://www.bellatisport.com/shop/product/2322/Colnago_C60.html

Last update for a while. New cranks. Completely broke now :wacko:

There is another set of Lightweight's in the classifieds that will complement that sooooo much more ???? and you know you want them soooo bad ????

• 2 weeks later...
Morning guys

What do you think is this bike worth if it was for sale??

Thanks

Edited by Wolfie1

Around 60K

The bike belongs to a mate of mine and his dad gave it to him as part of his inheritance.

I posted this here as i know for a fact someone would know the history regarding these bikes.

Thanks Morph

judging by the peddles you just made somones day Morph :clap:

Pedals fitted to take the bike around the block every now and then.. :thumbup: