All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the whole ferrari and Colnago thing is obviosuly for a Colnago E-bike. They will use the technology from F1, batteries, motors and KERS for the new line of LUXURY E bikes. 

Smart move.

Edited by Pure Savage

I think the whole ferrari and Colnago thing is obviosuly for a Colnago E-bike. They will use the technology from F1, batteries, motors and KERS for the new line of LUXURY E bikes.

Smart move.

You mean Bianchi?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Smart move.

He does that from time to time, like when he wrote that Savage won ToGH, he meant to say Team Genasys.....

You mean Bianchi?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I actually wrote bianchi, then saw the thread title and thought while writing my reply, hmmm why would someone post Bianchi on the Colnago thread. Let me change it.

My bad.

Edited by Pure Savage

I thought the V1-R was done with Ferrari? 

It was. Seems the partnership has ended. The new V2-R is lacking a Ferrari emblem as well.

The partnership has been around since 80's with the first Ferrari badged Concept. The product  model C35 was released in '89.

post-13716-0-32264600-1501307057_thumb.jpg

post-13716-0-08746600-1501307077_thumb.jpg

http://www.maestro-uk.com/ProductImages/781ffe94-f9b2-419b-adde-3a95bb5a540f.jpg

So, Morph, are you still keeping your eyes peeled for a classic Mapei Colnago size 57, for me, or are you just trying to make me drool?

I take 2 things from all these pics from Morph.

1: Colnago was cool long ago and is still cool.

2: Short socks where cool long ago and I am so glad they are no longer cool.

Short socks and no helmets were cool and still are!

• 2 weeks later...