Coffee machine

I am in Grassy Park, but don't need at present, have a mate in Bergvliet that will definitely bee keen as well

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

06e7855604f6edc60035d708dbd72c74.jpg

We're all cyclists and we like our coffee yet the cycling-coffee paraphernalia (in South Africa at least) seems to be very scarce.

Anyone know where one can get cups (cortado/espresso/normal mugs) from other than to import rare pro-team cups?

Would think the bike & coffee shops could be making a few extra bucks selling things like this. Bike brands extending their brand exposure etc.

Happy to ship door to door or do a bulk ship to a postnet or something! 

It will certainly be cheaper for everyone! 

Can do Splat, Babse and Meezo in one... 

Hairy I can send direct, delivery to Deluxe in Bo Kaap  :whistling:

(Payment accepted in those delicious koesisters...  :drool: )

I just received a 2kg bag of beans from Deluxe yesterday, and a pack of lekker stickers :)

seems like Splat is probably in center then.

myself and @babse lower down cape flats way from kenilworth

maybe he should take delivery and we could just collect from him? .

that_ll_work-600x250.gif

Happy to ship door to door or do a bulk ship to a postnet or something! 

It will certainly be cheaper for everyone! 

Can do Splat, Babse and Meezo in one... 

Hairy I can send direct, delivery to Deluxe in Bo Kaap  :whistling:

(Payment accepted in those delicious koesisters...  :drool: )

I got this from your Facebook page - Can we choose from here?

I am happy to do the order and guys come and collect from me - please PM me your requirements.

post-615-0-46001700-1588773639.jpg

We're all cyclists and we like our coffee yet the cycling-coffee paraphernalia (in South Africa at least) seems to be very scarce.

Anyone know where one can get cups (cortado/espresso/normal mugs) from other than to import rare pro-team cups?

Would think the bike & coffee shops could be making a few extra bucks selling things like this. Bike brands extending their brand exposure etc.

Those were done by Circa Ceramics - don't think you can still buy them - but Etsy.com is probably the place to look for similar - or have them made locally - https://za.rapid.studio/site/products/c/homeware/mugs could probably do something for you - you might need to find the cups first.

I am happy to do the order and guys come and collect from me - please PM me your requirements.

sorry, saw your message last night and meant to reply earlier this morning, i've responded.

Those were done by Circa Ceramics - don't think you can still buy them - but Etsy.com is probably the place to look for similar - or have them made locally - https://za.rapid.studio/site/products/c/homeware/mugs could probably do something for you - you might need to find the cups first.

Thanks for the suggestions. The pic was just an example. Would have thought there would be a much bigger local demand and supply for such things.

Seems one has to have their own made.

Sorry for the late response, we had no power last night and no internet this morning! 

I responded to your PM, but ya thats it anything from the list! 

Thanks for the suggestions. The pic was just an example. Would have thought there would be a much bigger local demand and supply for such things.

I suspect it is a fairly small market for cycling specific coffee cups - although I do have some Assos mugs, and if you look around you probably could find some quite easily locally - but I prefer fairly plain rather than specific decorative things.

Ngwenya glass in muldersdrift made some for me. Then you have the option to sandblast a design of your choice on sandblast totally for the frosted look or leave plain.

Sorry for the late response, we had no power last night and no internet this morning! 

I responded to your PM, but ya thats it anything from the list!

Hmmmmm..... I underestimated those beans....... dropped three cups down the hatch when I texted you and I'm still buzzing.......

I have campagnolo cups - ask your lbs or contact JMK on the hub

I've had 3 of those options. Uganda, Brazil and Holly Roller. All very nice. My preference is the Holly Roller with Brazil very close behind(I seem to prefer South American beans). 

I am lucky, mine gets hand delivered to my door by Nerds Mom!!!!!

I've had 3 of those options. Uganda, Brazil and Holly Roller. All very nice. My preference is the Holly Roller with Brazil very close behind(I seem to prefer South American beans).

I am lucky, mine gets hand delivered to my door by Nerds Mom!!!!!

I’ve also had one other single origin bean from The Nerd that isn’t listed in your post.