Coffee machine

Wow, WW beans taking a beating! Seriously though, how does one get beans for say R300/kg and then ones for almost half that? Both fresh?

how can one bike part cost so little and a better quality one so much more? You may find the answer in the question...

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You available tomorrow? I would like to pop in and maybe have a chat around this. Will buy some beans and do a comparison for myself. Maybe there's something I'm missing which I'm sure you'll be able to highlight.

You available tomorrow? I would like to pop in and maybe have a chat around this. Will buy some beans and do a comparison for myself. Maybe there's something I'm missing which I'm sure you'll be able to highlight.

Recommend that you sign up for one of the cupping or barista courses. You won't be sorry.

Yes, indeed, but to the untrained palate? I definitely need some work in this area.

well now that you mention it, are a bunch of you up for a (free) palate training session? Come one evening and learn to taste coffee on me?

well now that you mention it, are a bunch of you up for a (free) palate training session? Come one evening and learn to taste coffee on me?

Aww man, why do I live so far away?!?

• 2 weeks later...

223 pages of  coffee talk on a bike site!.

Well I probably know how to use my coffee machine a bit better than my MTB..

Iv got a San Remo Trevisio LX, a Casadio Enea grinder and a Gene roaster!

I see some guys have pretty sweet set ups with GS3s ect, but my best money spent was my Gene roaster!!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r1/YZ12588/Mobile%20Uploads/20141112_143447_zpseb630ab4.jpg