Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Bought me some new Shades today. Haven't tried it out yet, seeing as i'm sick with Influenza and in a race against time to be fit and ready for the 36One race....

Hope you heal up soon bud.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up my new Giant Trance 2 , 27.5 .

Can't wait to get a proper ride in this weekend. I have been riding a GT Avalanche 1.0

Tapatalk849e0f60a9dd2e49c925e146aa804751.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using

Edited by BryanGT

Just got this awesome piece of kit 

Won't disclose the name of the shop BUt can you believe I paid R2500 !!!!!

Just need a shim and then i'm off to the trails  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

post-46013-0-29153400-1460126113_thumb.jpg

Just got this awesome piece of kit

Won't disclose the name of the shop BUt can you believe I paid R2500 !!!!!

Just need a shim and then i'm off to the trails :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hate to burst your bubble mate, but that's the old one. The new one has a far better clamp system abd is far slimmer, not to mention that I paid 2400 for it last year...

It's still an awesome piece of kit, you're right about that. Hope you enjoy it!

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Bought a park tool chain checker...now I wish hadn't...the tool just drops into the chain on the trek on both sides [emoji26][emoji26][emoji26] ... There is an up side...my other 3 bikes the tool doesn't drop in on either side [emoji3]

I suppose you clock up the mileage on a second hand bike you purchase...things have got to got to start wearing out [emoji57]

Hate to burst your bubble mate, but that's the old one. The new one has a far better clamp system abd is far slimmer, not to mention that I paid 2400 for it last year...

It's still an awesome piece of kit, you're right about that. Hope you enjoy it!

I knew this when buying but I've only heard good things about the reliability of these posts and thats I was after 

Got a new frame on Saturday after my previous TCR cracked, raced it yesterday for the first time, what an awesome ride, thanks to Rory and mechanic Dan from Ridgeway Cycles for the rebuild.

post-19209-0-02979300-1460383750_thumb.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest notmyname

066.jpgXTR socks :thumbup: and an oval 32T, have a normal 30T at the moment but spin out at about 32km/h.

Expect to spin out at 40ish now. Rad sox dude.

I swopped some fun tokens for some nice things today... my new baby! Goes like a deamon at just 6.1kg

And some nice matching sidi road shoes, ready for action

Holy moly!Thats a thing of beauty.NICE![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I swopped some fun tokens for some nice things today... my new baby! Goes like a deamon at just 6.1kg

And some nice matching sidi road shoes, ready for action

Stunning!!