Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for sure! Just placing the orders for now and deciding what shoes she will wear. Getting pretty excited now :)

Schwalbe magic mary Addix Soft for the front and Rock razor Addix medium for the rear. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.sunsetmtb.co.uk/images/shop/Intense-2017-Primer-Frame-SL-Fox--Orange--6054-l-2.jpg

22495_rockshox_pike_rct3_solo_air_27_5_a

Thats Awesome. Cant wait to see it finished!!

My Knog's finally arrived after 6 weeks!

Bluddy SAPO and customs!  :cursing:

nice .............. still dark enough in the mornings and evening to get usage out of those!

The rest of the grocery list for the Intense has been ordered, and now the waiting begins  :wacko: Can't wait!!

That is SUCH an amazing bike. I rode the demo one again last Saturday. Riding it again tomorrow. It's incredible that a wagon wheeler can feel so nimble.

It doesn't FEEL fast tho. You'll be rolling along and suddenly realize that you got to a corner a lot quicker than you ever have before. You don't have to try to go fast. You just let the speed come.

That is SUCH an amazing bike. I rode the demo one again last Saturday. Riding it again tomorrow. It's incredible that a wagon wheeler can feel so nimble.

It doesn't FEEL fast tho. You'll be rolling along and suddenly realize that you got to a corner a lot quicker than you ever have before. You don't have to try to go fast. You just let the speed come.

Thanks for the initial suggestion Duane. I hadn't even considered it, but it turned out to be exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for the initial suggestion Duane. I hadn't even considered it, but it turned out to be exactly what I was looking for.

I hope you got it from Karl...

As far as tires go the demo unit I rode has Nobby Nics. Grip is great and they seem to shed the snot really well. Seeing as you are from KZN you might look at something that sheds mud well. A Rock Razor might not be the best idea when it gets a bit wet under the trees. Plus you aren't going to have a problem with rolling on that bike. That I promise. Maybe a Magic Mary out front & a Nobby Nic out back?

Edited by Duane_Bosch

I hope you got it from Karl...

As far as tires go the demo unit I rode has Nobby Nics. Grip is great and they seem to shed the snot really well. Seeing as you are from KZN you might look at something that sheds mud well. A Rock Razor might not be the best idea when it gets a bit wet under the trees. Plus you aren't going to have a problem with rolling on that bike. That I promise. Maybe a Magic Mary out front & a Nobby Nic out back?

I've been so happy with the dual compound ground controls, was thinking of sticking with those. Well suited to the conditions here.