Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Spec is going to be as follows:

CPU: AMD 8320

MB: asrock 990fx killer

GPU: asus hd 7970 direct cu ii TOP (3gb)

RAM: 8gb whatever

Case: el cheapo with high flow fans

Psu: 750w 80+ gold

HDD: 256mb SSD and 5tb network storage

Going to plum it into my amp and PDP, so it'll be a true home theatre and gaming pc...

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spec is going to be as follows:

CPU: AMD 8320

MB: asrock 990fx killer

GPU: asus hd 7970 direct cu ii TOP (3gb)

RAM: 8gb whatever

Case: el cheapo with high flow fans

Psu: 750w 80+ gold

HDD: 256mb SSD and 5tb network storage

Going to plum it into my amp and PDP, so it'll be a true home theatre and gaming pc...

It'll handle BF4 with ease as well. Nice machine.

Do you guys play competitive matchmaking or casual servers? Strange seeing mention to CSGO and gaming on here but good to know I am not the only one with this combination of hobbies.

Normally play aim_maps, and Pickup Games. Haven't tried the Matchmaking. Maybe if we get a group of 5 people finding a game will be easier. Not all that interested waiting hours for a game! :/

I'm just casual, and starting out again after a looong sabbatical. So more bot based. Cap and vdLRSA were in a proper clan though..

Yeah, and now I suck... :'(

Problem with playing pickup games is that there is no matchmaking. You just play against some of SA's top players. And get raped. Particularly with the way I am playing at the moment. And it is not noob friendly, simply because of the gap in skill on normal FFA servers compared to the top players who never set foot on FFA servers.

Normally play aim_maps, and Pickup Games. Haven't tried the Matchmaking. Maybe if we get a group of 5 people finding a game will be easier. Not all that interested waiting hours for a game! :/

The wait isn't that bad, between 1-5mins usually, just enough to make coffee. I think the longest I have ever waited was around 12mins, depends on the time of day obviously.

The wait isn't that bad, between 1-5mins usually, just enough to make coffee. I think the longest I have ever waited was around 12mins, depends on the time of day obviously.

Okay, cool will check it out.

Might also go the ESEA route. But don't want to pay to play while I suck this much.

Good to know there are others that PC game. I mainly play BF4 these days, 77bullet77 My newish rig, MB-Sabertooth, CPU-4670K, GPU-TW GTX780. Anyone play BF4?

I played well over 1500 hours of BF2, BFBC2, BF3 and not that many of BF4!

I found BF4 to be too inconsistent for my liking. I did play the previous 3 titles in the prem league in DGL though.

I played well over 1500 hours of BF2, BFBC2, BF3 and not that many of BF4!

I found BF4 to be too inconsistent for my liking. I did play the previous 3 titles in the prem league in DGL though.

I started with BFBC2 then BF3 and now BF4, never played league, just for fun. Some one's going to chirp about this OT chat.