Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.justmountainbikes.co.uk/media/ecom/prodxl/Tech%203%20V4%20-%20N%20-%20Braided%20Hose%20-%20RH.jpg

Does that new tech3 lever have a kind of progressive cam system there a bit like the shimano XT lever has? Looks like theres a lobe at the base of the lever that would do that?

Does that new tech3 lever have a kind of progressive cam system there a bit like the shimano XT lever has? Looks like theres a lobe at the base of the lever that would do that?

Not sure if it is a progressive system but from the Hope site

The piston is actuated by a cam and a roller system to eliminate any free play and initial friction.

I got a new bbb handlebar that has a rise and tilt for my bike, it is quite nice on the back as well since the original bar was flat.

post-32865-1384070650,1762.jpg

Edited by BennieGerber

Guest Omega Man

This little beauty is on its way...

post-3056-0-98896400-1383992022_thumb.png

Nice. Those things are the best thing since disk brakes.

I bought Giant's adjustable seatpost for my MTB on Friday and Saturday done my first ride with it.

The ability to push your seat away from my sensitive part of my body just gave me so much more comfort and room to move, it really help for the technical downhill sections. I love it!!!