Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the SWAT kit :thumbup: . There was a whole thread dedicated to the merits of this system, but it does look good, and it looks like it makes optimum use of the space available on the frame.

cant wait to see a guy open it up trackside and pull out a sandwich, perfect lunch box.....

cant wait to see a guy open it up trackside and pull out a sandwich, perfect lunch box.....

:clap:

Argh I am still waiting for my frame.. jissie. . At lrast the latest news was the frame has received it's colour.. now I suppose they need to send it via currier. . Jissie Morewood move your behinds already

Very cool! I'm a huge Morewood fan, so also envious!

As for the France skiing trip... forget about that. Take your Morewood there for summer season. Half the price, and trails like you've never seen before!

My next big purchase should be 1x return ticket for me and my big Morewood to Geneva :ph34r:

Lol thx..

And

Lekker man

Additional load tray for the back of my ute. Now my bike can stay clean in the back while my luggage, food, water and booze can get filthy. Fits on tow bar mount and can take 80kgs.

Wonder if I can train my mutts to 'stay' on here as well? ;)

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MzI1WDYyOQ==/z/pwkAAMXQVT9S6IZU/$_20.JPG

So hubby sent me this.. he popped by the LBS .. I had no other option but to leave work at once to go visit. She has arrived.. and she is beautiful.

Congrats.

You are fortunate it arrived so quickly. I know others who weren't as lucky...

Congrats.

You are fortunate it arrived so quickly. I know others who weren't as lucky...

We Have a awesome LBS, he is known to works miracles. Also Morewood had stock, she just needed her clothes on before shipment.. so a nice fresh paint job. .

Speaking of paint job.. wow.. quality!