Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is going on there?! A SC with a Lefty; XTR crank with a SRAM XO rear mech.

Can you say hodge-podge?

XTR coz i had them lying around...the bb30 X0 crank will not work on the SC. Waiting for SRAMs GX range.

And lefty...well, because it is a lefty...read above.

My new toy. Thanks to Eldron. I just love this bike :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Very nice. What bottle cage is that? Asking as i have a similar geometry and can't find a good bottle cage to fit. Tried a Lezyne Easy flow but the bottle hits and bends at the top tube.

Very nice. What bottle cage is that? Asking as i have a similar geometry and can't find a good bottle cage to fit. Tried a Lezyne Easy flow but the bottle hits and bends at the top tube.

It is the spez zee. Only one I could get in black and green. also can not use a round top bottle, only a flat top

It is the spez zee. Only one I could get in black and green. also can not use a round top bottle, only a flat top

Aha, a flat top bottle may be a solution. Thanks :thumbup:

Have you tried putting a 5mm odd spacer under the bottom bolt? tilts the nose of the bottle down and you might be lucky to have better fitment after that.

Used to do it on my Scott and got just enough clearance...