Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

too make sure you stop before you fall ? 

LOL. 

Nothing would have stopped THAT one. Apart from a tighter stem. And properly inflated tyres. Maybe... 

EDIT: I was simply due a crash. Had been too long. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

LOL. 

Nothing would have stopped THAT one. Apart from a tighter stem. And properly inflated tyres. Maybe... 

EDIT: I was simply due a crash. Had been too long. 

i'm also a bit overdue....

hope the recovery is coming along and that the drugs are working 

oh, they're working... woah. Codeine and anti inflammatories. Far prefer codeine by itself. No wooziness, just a gentle buzz... With the anti inflams, it's a zombie-making cocktail.

So other than the battery life it is good then?

From a price perspective it is way below other "multisport" watches.

I will mostly use it for training which shouldn't exceed 6 hours so it sounds perfect for me.  :thumbup:

Its better in some regards than some of the units that are twice its price. 

It gets GPS lock faster than anything else, its crazy fast.

The software used to upload is brilliant, you can very easily upload to just about anything from Strava to Nike+ without having to do anything other than plug it in.

Just be aware that it doesnt have a true multisport mode, in that you have to start a "freestyle" for openwater swimming then end the workout in transition and start a cycling activity etc etc.

It was never a problem for me because it gets lock so fast and changing activities is simple and fast too.

Hehe, k2k this weekend... pity Im still battling with flu otherwise it would have been awesome to see the long overdue tumble :P

For those interested... just about to advertise my drive train. I know this isn't the right place, but thought I'd let you okes know before I put it up.

SLX brakes (ex rotors)

SLX shifters (front 2x rear 10sp, i-spec)

XT shadow plus RD (Long cage)

SLX fd (direct mount)

KMC chain (with spare quicklink)

Praxis 11-40 cassette

Everything is in EXCELLENT condition. Less than 350km on it all (less on thr cassette and chain as that was only put on in september)

haven't ridden much and my loops are 15km max, mostly downhill.

Looking for R4,500 for all of it.

For those interested... just about to advertise my drive train. I know this isn't the right place, but thought I'd let you okes know before I put it up.

SLX brakes (ex rotors)

SLX fd (direct mount)

Praxis 11-40 cassette

Everything is in EXCELLENT condition. Less than 350km on it all (less on thr cassette and chain as that was only put on in september)

How much for the Casette?

SLX brakes (ex rotors)

SLX fd (direct mount)

Praxis 11-40 cassette

Out of interest will uou be willing to sell the brakes seperately? If so, whats the price?

Out of interest will uou be willing to sell the brakes seperately? If so, whats the price?

yeah, I would. I'll put the link up once I've advertised everything. Still thinking on individual pricing. Gotta see what you can get them for online before posting stupid numbers :)

yeah, I would. I'll put the link up once I've advertised everything. Still thinking on individual pricing. Gotta see what you can get them for online before posting stupid numbers :)

No ways, they make one go OTB[emoji6] [emoji33]