Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Few upgrades and pimping accessories  :blush:

- 1x11 XT with 11-46 Sunrace Cassette

- Stealh RockShox fork decals

- Green protective crank decals

How you finding that 11-46 on the 110, considering that option at the moment, Oh nice build!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How you finding that 11-46 on the 110, considering that option at the moment, Oh nice build!

Like it so much that I made a deal with the buyer of my 110 so that I got to keep it and put it on my new bike. Great shifting, range and price...oh and it looks pretty damn nice as well. 

Where do I sign up for 20k a week ?     ( seriaasly you business owners out there teach me something  ;) )

Haha I'd love to know as well!

Bought this beaut of a bike recently, Norco Revolver 9.1 And wow what a great bike.

Great bike [emoji106]

Norco bikes are awesome but a little on the expensive side

Like it so much that I made a deal with the buyer of my 110 so that I got to keep it and put it on my new bike. Great shifting, range and price...oh and it looks pretty damn nice as well.

Thanks for the reply, tossing up between the Sunrade and Shimano at the moment, Shimano M8000 @ R1000 on CRC at the moment. Not sure to have more even gearing or a tighter gearing with a big jump to granny

Thanks for the reply, tossing up between the Sunrade and Shimano at the moment, Shimano M8000 @ R1000 on CRC at the moment. Not sure to have more even gearing or a tighter gearing with a big jump to granny

Depends on what riding you do but I spend a lot of time in big cogs spinning up so that I can descend. For me that XT gear spacing was not going to work with that 37-46 jump....the 36-40-46 on the Sunrace works very well. 

Shopping around a bit you can get the sunrace for roughly the same price that XT is going to cost after import duties and shipping. 

Oh, and then there's the 11-50 sunrace as well if you want to go that far. 

Another option is the Box 2 11spd cassette. It also ranges from 11t to 46t, but with much more even jumps between gears.

Another option is the Box 2 11spd cassette. It also ranges from 11t to 46t, but with much more even jumps between gears.

Yeah good option as well. Exactly the same gear ratios amd weight as the sunrace so Comes down to the best price/deal between them. 

Yeah good option as well. Exactly the same gear ratios amd weight as the sunrace so Comes down to the best price/deal between them.

A quick question, if I have a 10 speed cassette and gear selector, then the 11 speed cassette will not fit and the selector won't work either?

Keep the rubber on the gravel!

A quick question, if I have a 10 speed cassette and gear selector, then the 11 speed cassette will not fit and the selector won't work either?

Keep the rubber on the gravel!

Nope, will not work. You will have to get an 11spd shifter and derailleur for it to work.

I will never enter a competition that is based on the number of likes or some other *** like that.

I have seen what people do by creating tons of fake accounts and liking/voting for their own stuff.

I know someone that took a week off work and spent that whole week creating gmail accounts and registering fake profiles to vote for something. Too bad he was beaten by another cheat.

same happened right here on the hub a few years back with a photo comp

Nice. Do they have versions that might keep your nuts dry off road?

Why, does in not rain when you on the road also?

Always wanted to post here but always forgot to.So heres my new perch (Shimano pro Stealth), one for the mtb and one for the road. (similar to the Spez power saddle)

Is it also as short ?   Looks a but long in the photo but that may just be the angle 

First ride impressions ?